• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Qld Premier Rugby 2022

The Nomad

Bob Davidson (42)
Have you got control of the party scene over there?
Old saying of “The standards you walk past are the standards you accept” holds true for Mowen. He set the standards and lead the way to the 2020 premiership for Easts. Can’t see his standards slipping as a coach. Get the feeling they will be there abouts this year.

Cancelled Account

Desmond Connor (43)
Old saying of “The standards you walk past are the standards you accept” holds true for Mowen. He set the standards and lead the way to the 2020 premiership for Easts. Can’t see his standards slipping as a coach. Get the feeling they will be there abouts this year.
Mowen making good progress.

Ruck n Maul

Herbert Moran (7)
My tiger man informs me that Easts prems squad are off to straddie for a long weekend, where they've been told there won't be any rugby equipment packed. A long weekend with an extended rugby squad on the beers...what could possibly go wrong? To be fair at my age, that weekend sounds like a dream.

eldiablo

Ted Fahey (11)
Any grade trial game schedule?
1644983594894.png

GPS posted this the other day. I'm hearing GPS & UQ 1st and 2nd Grade, Colts 1 and 2 will play each other.
The rest will be 3-way games, (eg Dalby 1's vs GPS 3's v UQ 3's etc). The road trip is almost worth dusting the boots off!

PhilClinton

Tony Shaw (54)
Most of them went to Nudgee College too?
Not so much, I know at least Wilson went to Terrace, Stewart Toowoomba Grammar and McReight Grammar.

Outside the Brothers boys who went to Nudgee, Mafi and Zander are also products of the school. So there I heaps of representation from that area in this Reds squad.

Bulldog

Nev Cottrell (35)
It helps to have Sam Cordingley corralling Reds players in the direction of Crosby Rd.
This was certainly the case for Taniela.

Having said that Wilson, McReight, JOC (James O'Connor) have always been associated with Brothers.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
It helps to have Sam Cordingley corralling Reds players in the direction of Crosby Rd.
This was certainly the case for Taniela.

Having said that Wilson, McReight, JOC (James O'Connor) have always been associated with Brothers.
a 17 year old unproven schoolboy at the time....

Reactions: dru