• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

TheRugbyCyclist

Alfred Walker (16)
Hey Forum - I know you have all been waiting for this one.

TRC's TIPS OF THE ROUND

GT vs BBC - GIVE ME THE RED AND BLACK - THE SCHOOL THAT MADE MINE - GREGORY TERRACE
All week with this one I was leaning towards BBC due to the injuries of Clifford, Mcgahan (S), and potentially Hollyman, however with the recent inclusion of Hollyman and disclusion of L.Clifford from BBC, I see the GT boys getting ahead in this one due to a stronger forward pack, especially with their rolling maul. BBC sacking has looked sub-standard this season and I believe Murphy (10) for GT has been a reasonable substitute for McGahan and Can spark up good attack in the late game.
Final Score - 22-18

NC vs TGS - GIVE ME MY BLUE AND WHITE BOYS. INGOE? YAH. INGOE? YAH. INGOE? YAH.
Although Toowoomba showed to be strong last week, with the likes of Balvara, Rosemond, and Humphreys (His throwing as accurate as Turkish shooter Yusuf Dikec in the Olympics this year), I see Nudgee's composed form and excellent set piece coming over relatively easily, with an unchanged side, although Toowoomba will still be able to put some points on the board.
Final Score - 34-12

IGS
vs ACGS - GIVE ME THE BOYS FROM THE 'SWISH' - THE WESTERN WARRIROS, IGS

Personally, I believe Ipswich have been unlucky all season and will be hunting for a win, like the whitewalkers hunt humans in GOT (Game of Thrones). Churchie have been shown to prove an upset, but without Treyvon (as far as I know), they seem to look lust and won't be able to get through Ipswich's fighting spirit that they have shown all season. J.Post Anytime.
Final Score - 27-16

BSHS
vs BGS - GIVE ME THE STATEY BOYS WHO ARE UNDEFEATED.
Personally, not much to say here. BSHS have flexed their premiership muscle all season and BGS have not won a game. Although I believe BGS are stronger than previous years and will be able to put up a couple points, I believe BSHS will come through relatively easily. Roman for a Double
Final Score - 33-5

TSS - LEGO ROUND

I see TSS 2nds not winning against DLC, however I have limited about these teams so not too sure. Uys and Goldie to finish their new technic F1 car model though.

As always, please let me know your thoughts.
Cheers, TRC.

rugby.jacko

Ward Prentice (10)
Anyone know which players are going to which clubs next year?
Interesting to see if some of these kids go to league?
Heard news from Tony McGahan that the twins will be missing schoolies and heading to France at the end of the year to play some footy for a couple of months.

bigmoneybrown

Allen Oxlade (6)
I Talked to some of my contacts at NC including SG (Sean Graham). He said he would be keen on it but they won't be able to provide a custom gazebo. We may be able to loan one (not decorated), but if anyone could get Green and Gold themed signs etc that would be great. Anyone with any other ideas for the day please PM me and I will pass them on to him.
Mateeeeee… Goosebumps on the arms rn. Love this

Quick_Tap_Tony

Jimmy Flynn (14)
I believe this is GT's first unchanged lineup of the season
1724373446257.jpeg

Attachments

• 1724373425310.jpeg
    1724373425310.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 22