• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Word out of Terrace camp, Xavier Coorey is starting for the Brave tomorrow due to C. Hollyman being injured. This kid overcame a massive ankle injury in the State High trial during pre season to be back for this game. Hope he does alright

rugby.jacko

Ward Prentice (10)
Should be a cracker mate. If the TGS boys can repeat their performance against GT with a bit more polish i reckon we will be in for one of the games of the year. MOTM- Ben burgess
I feel you brother, if Joey Gray continues to use those concrete hands to pilfer the ball like a young Mcreight then Nudgee will be under heaps of pressure. Going to be a great day at the fields of the Blue and White.

The Blin6side

Alfred Walker (16)
T-Minus 1 day until a great round of footy… Anyways, beautiful morning out here in Inverell this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_4482.jpeg
    IMG_4482.jpeg
    775.3 KB · Views: 31

rugby.jacko

Ward Prentice (10)
Hot take but Nudgee could easily lose to Tgs tomorrow or BBC the next week. They have to take it one day at a time instead of looking forward to RD9.
I'm sure the boys in Blue and White are appreciating each match. If there's one thing I know about Nudgee it's that every game is a grand final and they won't go down without a brave fight.

NAPALM_D

Stan Wickham (3)
Hot take but Nudgee could easily lose to Tgs tomorrow or BBC the next week. They have to take it one day at a time instead of looking forward to RD9.
Think a lot of people are forgetting BBC are also in the running for the prem. Especially with their coaching staff and playing personal.

The Blin6side

Alfred Walker (16)
Hey Forum,

Just want to ask a quick question… What country town produces the best GPS footy players? IMO it would have to be either Katherine (NT), Moree (NSW), Goodniwindi (QLD) or Inverell (NSW) (Might be a bit bias here, LOL)…