• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

tikkamungrel_3000

Chris McKivat (8)
Personally, I feel BSHS have been undervalued this season thus far. Within the forum at least, most predictions have gone against them but time and time again they have proven they have the GRIT to get through it. With the Kefu brothers in charge this will definitely be their hardest game, but I feel as though they will be able to get through it, especially with Roman playing (as far as I believe)
Excited to find out!

The Blin6side

Larry Dwyer (12)
Interesting to see a TGSOB be so passionate for GT. If you don't mind me asking, why do you feel so fondly of the GT boys, where's the love for my Polar Bears at NC?
Hey mate, this is largely due to me being sick of NC being so dominant (Wish TGS could win a game ahah)… Additionally, GT don’t use the ’method’ of having boys repeat grade 12 in order to retain a stronger 1st XV. And most importantly I love a good underdog story.

TheRugbyCyclist

Chris McKivat (8)
Hey mate, this is largely due to me being sick of NC being so dominant (Wish TGS could win a game ahah)… Additionally, GT don’t use the ’method’ of having boys repeat grade 12 in order to retain a stronger 1st XV. And most importantly I love a good underdog story.
Fair Enough mate, I bleed the blue and white (my mates call me a bit of a schoolboy legend), but I can see how this perspective comes for you.

Nudgee XV, 10 Aug 2024

1. Isaac Rauluni
2.John Grenfell (C)
3. Levi Slater
4.Bennet Armistead
5.ED Kasprowicz
6.Ben Didonna
7.Hugo Hart
8.Adam Latham
9. Samuel Watson
10. Charlie O'Connel
11.Oliver Patterson
12. Carter Welfare
13. Prestyn Laine-Sietu
14. Nicholas Conway
15. Jacob Jhonson

Shoutout to Prestyn Laine-Sietu and Jacob Jhonson who have repeated grade 12 because they couldn't say goodbye to schoolboy rugby
Don't forget Sam Watson. Feel bad for those boys stuck behind them, i think it is unfair.

Let me paint a picture for all forum members. Perhaps spin a yarn? If Gregory Terrace win this weekend, it will propel their program in the right direction, after several years of mediocrity. It will set up a wind for GT’s younger age groups to sail to victory in their future graduating years… The boys will have to be tough on the weekend, back eachother, and most importantly trust your PLAN… This is all coming from a ringer out near Inverell (TGSOB), cmon GT boys fire up!
Good to finally hear some love for my boys. I'll be rooting for the red and black this weekend. Tuning in from Mulla Mulla mining camp out in Pilbara. Got called out to work last night unfortunately (I'm a FIFO worker), so i have to head off tonight. Luckily there is service out there so i will be cheering for my boys. Good luck men!

Quick_Tap_Tony

Sydney Middleton (9)
Hi guys I thought it would be a good idea to let you know that I will be at Tennyson tomorrow to watch the battle of the colours, I will be there from around 12ish to watch the 16a's, 2XV and 1XV. Feel free to come up to me and have a yarn. Have a look for the middle age man who has watched to much rugby in his time. I will send a photo of where I am when I get there. Schoolboys feel free to come up to me and talk like and footy.

-QTT

Hi guys I thought it would be a good idea to let you know that I will be at Tennyson tomorrow to watch the battle of the colours, I will be there from around 12ish to watch the 16a's, 2XV and 1XV. Feel free to come up to me and have a yarn. Have a look for the middle age man who has watched to much rugby in his time. I will send a photo of where I am when I get there. Schoolboys feel free to come up to me and talk like and footy.

-QTT
Mate i can just picture you in my head hahaha. Probably a stud with long grey hair. Do you find it better to sit by yourself to watch these games away from the crowds, or do you get right into the mix of things. Let me know. Cheers

Quick_Tap_Tony

Sydney Middleton (9)
Personally, I can't see BGS coming away with this one, but I would love to hear your thought process with this pick.
BGS put up a good fight against GT and a good first half against Nudgee. If they can replicate that then they should be able to get up out at Northgate. Plus TGS's form is looking shocking but its The GPS and anything is possible.

-QTT

TheRugbyCyclist

Chris McKivat (8)

-QTT
Sounds Good Mate, I'll see you there - I'm making the trek from Dayboro but I should be there around the same time. Mabye we can get a group of GnG Forumists for some good yarns and maybe grab some good seats. If all goes well, first round after will be on me, Cheers!.

Quick_Tap_Tony

Sydney Middleton (9)
Sounds Good Mate, I'll see you there - I'm making the trek from Dayboro but I should be there around the same time. Mabye we can get a group of GnG Forumists for some good yarns and maybe grab some good seats. If all goes well, first round after will be on me, Cheers!.
Sounds like a plan. Lets put all our good friendly banter behind us for the good of the game and enjoy the footy.

-QTT

Status
Not open for further replies.