• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
c

Yep I agree here this forum has been straying from footy chat and is slowly becoming more inappropraite talking about how smart or not smart people are and even foods, can everyone try to do better and fix this
Thanks Dan
Dan, you have hit the bloody nail on the head here mate! Personally, if we really want to settle the debate for who has the best food etc. we need to ask someone who has witnessed it all first hand, and that would have to be the players themselves. I could list a handful of playres that would be willing to share their opinions. In no particular oder, Hugo Hart (NC) or Kingsley (TSS)... maybe even a few coaches, like Andrew Scotney (NC)????

GPS Lover

Herbert Moran (7)
Does anyone else feel like the this year that the GPS has a low stock of quality props? The main name that comes to mind is Uys but other then that (sorry if i forgot another machine) there isn't many elite standard props unlike other postions going around.
I feel like another high caliber prop is Oscar Donovan he is a work horse big and really good technique in the breakdown and scrum. have to agree though prop is very low in stock currently in the GPS

pene_ravai4333

Frank Row (1)
Not funny let's keep the (slang used by low IQ schoolboys)s out and just talk GPS Footy
After missing out on TOTW contentions the young player will hopefully reply with another challenge however, Archie Ilott young GT Forward is in for a heaving challenge packing down against the firing, dominant and unforgiving Brisbane grammar pack this coming Saturday at Northgate. After talks with the fine groundsman staff out at the helm of Northgate the surface seems to be a tad dryer than first thought and the shade of green of the grass not as vibrant as hoped. Staff in for a big week of preparations.

THEHAMMERLOVER

Bob McCowan (2)
Picot (BSHS), Cyrus (BSHS), Illot (GT), Wines (GT), Grenfell (NC), Callaja (IGS), to name a few.
Hey all,

@tikkamungrel_3000, I want to just know your reasoning behind this pick of Cyrus (BSHS) as a good pilferer in the league. He is a big body who I imagine has limited flexibility and motion in his joints. I would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks

Kind Regards
TheHammerLover

FootyGod

Frank Row (1)
Guys watch out for bgs #13 Max Romer this weekend. It is his return to the 1st XV after a lengthy stint on the sideline with a thumb injury. He could be a pivotal man in the king of the hill battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.