• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesyqdingle

Allen Oxlade (6)
Opinions on the forward pack for GT this weekend (according to Rugby Xplorer)
1. Alec Weir
2. Cody Harkins
3. Charlie Hollyman
4. charlie Cross
5. Will Devine
6. Rupert McGrath
7. Archie Ilott
8. Nathaniel Wines

footybaby

Sydney Middleton (9)
Opinions on the forward pack for GT this weekend (according to Rugby Xplorer)
1. Alec Weir
2. Cody Harkins
3. Charlie Hollyman
4. charlie Cross
5. Will Devine
6. Rupert McGrath
7. Archie Ilott
8. Nathaniel Wines
Been hearing a lot of stuff about this Rupert McGrath can't wait to watch him

WHACKO_JACKO.GT

Herbert Moran (7)
I think you have something against those boys at toowong they have plenty of stars only been one game give them time
I think they dont work well in a team environment like this. I have heard they are quite an arrogant side, whose egos get in the way of the teams goals and intentions. Correct me if im wrong but that is just the vibe i get from them.

Daniel Koalins

Stan Wickham (3)
Hey Everyone
Thought i would give you guys my GPS ALL STAR TEAM (for this year). It would be great to see the GPS do this format of game like the AAGPS do. Let me know your thoughts, always keen for other opinions.

Rules:
DOES NOT
have to play in the position he plays for in school
Currently injured players ARE NOT INCLUDED

GPS ALL STARS:

1. Kingsley Uys (TSS)
2. John Grenfeld (NC)
3. Cyrus Suniala (BSHS)
4. Ed Kasporwicz (NC)
5. Eli Langi (BSHS)
6. Oliver Nasser (GT)
7. Hugo Hart (NC)
8. Roman Suilepa (BSHS)
9. Tom Goldie (TSS)
10. Tyson Walker (IGS)
11. Amaziah Murgha (IGS)
12. Kilarney Lavender (TSS)
13. Saia Poese (GT)
14. Nicholas Conway (NC)
15. Treyvon Pritchard (ACGS)
16. Harry Solofa (ACGS)
17. Isaake Rauluni (NC)
18. Levi Slater (NC)
19. Tom Bailey (TGS)
20. Trent Picot (BSHS)
21. George Hales (GT)
22. Charlie O'Connell (NC)
23. Finn Kendall (IGS)

Honourable mentions:
Samuel McGahan (GT), Jacob Johnson (NC), Carter Welfare (NC), Fletcher Austin (ACGS), Jye Crothers (ACGS), Myles Rosemond (TGS), Charlie Hollyman (GT), Frank Howarth (BBC)

Players who would have been selected but are injured:
Kiama Jione (BBC), Charlie Bird (BBC), Prestyn Laine-sietu (NC)

Representatives per school:
NC - 7
BSHS - 4
IGS - 3
GT - 3
TSS - 3
ACGS - 2
TGS - 1
BBC - 0
BGS - 0

Looks like Nudgee once again have the strongest team this year. No surpries really.

Apologies for any misspelt names.
Cheers
Good side to start the year although in the next two weeks i could see the centres changing
Thanks Dan

footybaby

Sydney Middleton (9)
I think they dont work well in a team environment like this. I have heard they are quite an arrogant side, whose egos get in the way of the teams goals and intentions. Correct me if im wrong but that is just the vibe i get from them.
I don't know much about the mental side of their game just know they have lot's of stars let's see if new head coach Dan Leo can put them to use and show us some beautiful footy to watch

I could see that aswell. Boys that have been signed to various teams, think there bigger than everyone else... Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Hey all,
This is a bit of a new one but as a former GPS player back in '01, as well as a coach from '19-'23 I'd like to rank each main oval. Criteria for my rankings include - Grass Quality, Grandstands, Fertilizer, Canteen Options, Away Seating, Fertilizer Choice, Scoreboards and finally overall ATMOSPHERE.

1st - Give me OLD BOYS - TGS
2nd - Give me ROSS - NC
3rd - Give me..... IGS MAIN OVAL - BRASSALL
4th -Give me TENNYSON - GT
5th- Give me OLD BOYS - TSS
6th - Give me MISKIN - BBC
7th - Give me NO. 1 OVAL - BGS
8th - Give me FURSDEN - BSHS

Status
Not open for further replies.