• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Rennieranger

Frank Row (1)
Updated Round 1 tips

1. ACGS vs BGS - ACGS by 15+ - churchie will get a comfortable win at home, Pritchard, Austin and blanch will get the job done

2. BSHS vs TGS - BSHS by 1-7 - with the addition of the kefus I think they will be well structured and disciplined, and being at home I think they just scrape a win over TGS

3. TSS vs GT - TSS by 7+ - GT are a dark horse especially after an unsuccessful trial game period they will be looking to turn the tables but TSS will be too strong and too powerful for GT in the end

4. IGS vs NC - NC by 15+ - I think IGS will get off to a fast and physical start, especially at home but NC will be too technical for them, looking forward to how Conway and Johnson will deal with IGS dangerous backline ( walker, Kendall and Murgha )
I respectfully disagree with your prediction for the Nudgee vs. IGS game. While it's typical to expect Nudgee to come out strong in Round 1, showcasing all their strike power, I foresee an upset in favour of IGS. The devastating impact of BSHS number 8, Roman (a highly respected basketball player) in the recent trial has ignited a fire within the IGS backline. With the combined prowess of Kendall and Murgha, IGS is set to present a much tougher challenge for Nudgee than anyone anticipates.

I respectfully disagree with your prediction for the Nudgee vs. IGS game. While it's typical to expect Nudgee to come out strong in Round 1, showcasing all their strike power, I foresee an upset in favour of IGS. The devastating impact of BSHS number 8, Roman (a highly respected basketball player) in the recent trial has ignited a fire within the IGS backline. With the combined prowess of Kendall and Murgha, IGS is set to present a much tougher challenge for Nudgee than anyone anticipates.
I totally agree with you Rennieranger, however, IGS will prove a strong clear challenge to Nudgee but best believe that Nudgee will still come out on top. Good input tho.

fullback by name

Bob McCowan (2)
No the blue and white will come out on top against Ipswich. It may be a close game but I still strongly believe my boys will bring it home.