• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Pumas vs Wallabies, 25th July 2015, Mendoza

Status
Not open for further replies.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
So playing 2 10's isn't working. How about Kerevi? People being moved on defence all over the place anyway with To'omua out so it can't be much worse and we might get some go forward.

T

TOCC

I defended Skeltons scrummaging last week, but his body height in scrums is pretty bad, he isn't offering the front row full support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TahDan

Cyril Towers (30)
What happened to To'omua? Killing us out there having Cooper running sideways away from our forwards every time it looks like someone might tackle him

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Halftime stats as per FoxSports:
Possession: ARG 52% AUS 48%
7+ Phases: ARG 1 AUS 1
Scrum win: ARG 1 AUS 3
Lineout wins/Steals: ARG 6/0 AUS 4/0
Kicks: ARG 7 AUS 7
Pilfers: ARG 1 AUS 0
Penalties Conceded: ARG 4 AUS 7
Rucks Mauls: ARG 30 AUS 38
Runs: ARG 43 AUS 49
Linebreaks: ARG 5 AUS 2
Missed tackles: ARG 17 AUS 14
Turnovers: ARG 3 AUS 2
Handling Errors: ARG 3 AUS 2

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
We're playing OK, big improvement from our forward ball-runners.

Love how some people expect us to be winning by 30, or this to be a great festival of rugby. Our games against the Argies are always like this, and the one time we DID win by 50 everyone basically wrote it off as 'they can't tackle'.

TahDan

Cyril Towers (30)
Cooper is very much not a 12. I don't think he's taken the correct option once.
At least we can see how valuable To'omua is.
Yeah massively... He's been awful. Needs to learn to just take the ball into contact some times. It's like he's afraid of the collisions.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Here's 3 points for the good guys.

Foley delivers from 15 metres out in front, with a bit of a mongrel looking kick but the flags were raised.

AUS 11 ARG 6 after 42 minutes.

the sabanator

Ron Walden (29)
Wow I think that should have been more than a penalty. Fairly brazen hands in the ruck stopping a probable try after getting pinged for that a few times last half. I think he's lucky not to be getting a 10 minute breather

T

Train Without a Station

What happened to To'omua? Killing us out there having Cooper running sideways away from our forwards every time it looks like someone might tackle him

Do you just look away from the screen when Foley runs sideways?

Status
Not open for further replies.