• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NZ vs England Test 2 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Take the 3, go into the sheds at 6-10 & try to hold onto the fucking ball in the 2nd 40! Great try-saving work from B Smith, assisted by Brown running a shit support line. Cruden nails it (thank fuck for that).

BabyBlueElephant

Darby Loudon (17)
Haven't seen an AB team have so many knock ons and get turned over so much in a while. I don't think they're even rattled, its just sheer pressure from the England lads.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Haven't seen an AB team have so many knock ons and get turned over so much in a while. I don't think they're even rattled, its just sheer pressure from the England lads.

Worse than last week if anything.

OK, last time we trailed @ HT v these fuckers in NZ was 1985, we came out in the 2nd half & smoked them, ended up 40-15 iirc. Repeat performance required.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
The bounce of the ball is going to the poms. I have never seen the all blacks has so much bad luck. Plus the knock ons. One of them must of upset the rugby gods

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
NZ getting outmuscled again, all over. Eng beating them playing an nZ style

ps IF CORY JANE DOESNT WANT TO PUT IN A F***KING ALL BLACK PERFORMANCE FINE THEN, THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES AND GET SOME OTHER PRICK OUT THERE

He's past it and there's no return should be his last game in Black. I'm inclined to say McCaw is too but he's working incredibly hard.

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
Well shit, I think Hansen has something to answer for here. Whatever our game plan is, it is working directly in England's favour.

England are committing no one to the rucks and rushing up (questionably offside) in a wall of 10, especially in the midfield. Our plan is to pass the ball as quickly as possible to the under pressure midfield while trying to set up ridiculous trick plays with a forward standing out there. Just go back to friggen basics, truck it up in the forwards, make them commit their forwards (like they used to) then go wide.

Quit with the handling errors and ffs, hook Cory Jane as quickly as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.