• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Footy head

Ward Prentice (10)
My Predicted GPS XV 1 and 2
1. Lavercombe (K)
2. Gattahs (J)
3. Sheck (N)
4. Fonua (K)
5. Green (J)
6. Simmons (N)
7. Dempsey (I)
8. Taumoepeau (J)
9. Grover (I)
10. Bassingthwaighte (E)
11. Makasini (N)
12. Gough (J)
13. O. Large (S)
14. Folks (I)
15. Grantham (N)

1) Davies (N)
2) Osborn (I)
3) Bloomfield (K)
4) Dooley (J)
5) Galligan (E)
6) Perkins (I)
7) Thomas (N)
8) Clout (E)
9) Wilson (K)
10) Anitelea-Tsioussis (N)
11) Francis (E)
12) Laverty (S)
13) A. Large (S)
14) O'Hara (S)
15) Callaghan (E)

-Footyhead

Last edited:

Syd

Herbert Moran (7)
I am most familiar with the Shore canteen. Best pies in the GPS, BBQ is class and the sale of Oak Chocolate Milk also wins it points. From memory, Newington BBQ is quite good, Kings is pretty good all round, Scots is okay, Joeys BBQ is also reliably good, can't speak for Riverview.

Others will be more qualified to speak on this matter. I invite them to make themselves heard on this important topic.
I love the Newington BBQ vibe, but couldn’t get my hands on a Gatorade. I hope the newly elected OBU council address the issue post haste.

PROPaganda

Chris McKivat (8)
My Predicted GPS XV 1 and 2
1. Lavercombe (K)
2. Gattahs (J)
3. Sheck (N)
4. Fonua (K)
5. Green (J)
6. Simmons (N)
7. Dempsey (I)
8. Taumoepeau (J)
9. Grover (I)
10. Anitelea-Tsioussis (N)
11. Makasini (N)
12. Gough (J)
13. O. Large (S)
14. Folks (I)
15. Grantham (N)

1) Davies (N)
2) Osborn (I)
3) Bloomfield (K)
4) Mooney (N)
5) Galligan (E)
6) Perkins (I)
7) Thomas (N)
8) Clout (E)
9) Wilson (K)
10) Bassingwaite (E)
11) King (N)
12) Laverty (S)
13) A. Large (S)
14) O'Hara (S)
15) Callaghan (E)

-Footyhead
You wouldn't happen to be a New fan would you? This is ridiculous.

anothernudge

Herbert Moran (7)
Will Scots finish second if they beat Shore
Best time to rock up to Scots on Saturday?
1:30, catch the end of the 16A and get a good seat for 2s then 1s, go on one of the stands on the right side when you are facing the field on the school side so no boys take your seat.

Reecewalshy

Frank Row (1)
Shore 2nd XV
1. L Armstrong
2. M Garner
3. W Mason-Jones
4. J Frape
5. C Galligan
6. L Sidwell
7. G Reardon
8. H Reardon
9. O Grieg
10. J Horwood
11. N Stacker
12. A Segeart
13. P Scott
14. W Hockey
15. D Cowan

Shore 3rd XV
1. O Brabin
2. R Cambridge
3. E Cowdry
4. H Sherington
5. D Jarrett
6. M Lotz
7. R Cope
8. R Hall
9. A Beggs
10. D Ritchie
11. G Kingal-Pia
12. O Dalmeida
13. S Joyce
14. C Mott
15. F Shadforth

Hope those are right.
ed Arnold may be playing in shore 3s this week

Footy head

Ward Prentice (10)
I love the Newington BBQ vibe, but couldn’t get my hands on a Gatorade. I hope the newly elected OBU council address the issue post haste.
The new council will definitely not be focusing on if the Rugby BBQ will have gatorades. They are much more focused on the fencing and table tennis comps, and the gender equity comity.

-Footyhead

Eyes and Ears

Bob Davidson (42)
Anyone have a team list for Sydney Grammar? haven't found a single one all year.
Last week

IMG_3988.jpeg

RuthlessRucker303

Bob McCowan (2)
A couple of comps/joint titles on the line this Saturday for Joeys across all age groups. 13As (going undefeated), 14As (not undefeated but going for the comp), 15As (going undefeated), 16As (going undefeated) and of course the 1st (if shore lose joint prem). But I highly recommend before the 1st for anyone who is free, to head down to the Joeys 15As game, it is held at Riverview at oval 1c at 10, and boy can I say it is wonderful seeing a well structured young team. I have been watching most of their games at home thought the season and have seen all the serious talent thought the team. Last time Joeys and Riverview played was round 4 (correct if wrong) I believe and was bucketing down with rain (almost went home), it has always been such a close battle between the two schools in this age group with a couple of young stars from both teams, the previous score being 15-7 with a late penalty goal from I believe the boy who wears a white maddison headgear (not sure his name - if anyone knows please tell me). If you're around and don't want to be sitting at home on the couch waiting for the 1st to start, come to the Riverview oval 1c at 10 to see what the next couple of years will look like in the opens for both schools.
Regards RR

The Observer

Frank Row (1)
Tully Robertson (Shore), Hamish Bull (Scot’s), Joel Hamilford (Shore), Isaac Perkins (Riverview), Archie Hartman (Riverview), Xavier Ryan (Joeys), Angus Littler (Joeys), Sam Jorgensen (Joeys), Max Tscoucus (Joeys) believe I have butchered the last name there and Harry Wittacker (Newington)
I like the look of Tim Leahy from Shore too, he is tough and can play 12 or 7. I agree with all those names put forward, the big difference is the boys who put in the work in the off season and do not rely on reputation selections

Status
Not open for further replies.