• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Chairman

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Shore 2nd XV
1. L Armstrong
2. M Garner
3. W Mason-Jones
4. J Frape
5. C Galligan
6. L Sidwell
7. G Reardon
8. H Reardon
9. O Grieg
10. J Horwood
11. N Stacker
12. H Longes
13. P Scott
14. W Hockey
15. A Segeart

Shore 3rd XV
1. O Brabin
2. R Cambridge
3. E Cowdry
4. H Sherington
5. D Jarrett
6. M Lotz
7. R Cope
8. R Hall
9. A Beggs
10. D Ritchie
11. G Kingal-Pia
12. O Dalmeida
13. S Joyce
14. C Mott
15. F Shadforth

Hope those are right.
Swap Hall and Jarrett and then yes.

PBear

Allen Oxlade (6)
Joeys 1st XV
1. T Taggart
2. C Ghattas
3. C Quinn
4. M Dooley
5. A Greer
6. L Arnautovic
7. J Logan
8. J Taumoepeau
9. D Brown
10. J Fowler
11. B Sleeman
12. M Gough
13. K Hart
14. H Troy
15. M Palmasani

Joeys 2nd XV
1. N Knevitt
2. C Larkin
3. K Ward
4. H Seigmeier
5. L Hill
6. B Cusack
7. P Cant
8. L Massey
9. A Cornish
10. B Fogarty
11. L Wilson
12. J De Szoeke
13. T Bowden
14. F Boyd
15. M Schmude

Mudgee Mudcrab

Stan Wickham (3)
Any players currently in the 16A's across all schools to watch out for in the 1's next year? Or even 15's?
Tully Robertson (Shore), Hamish Bull (Scot’s), Joel Hamilford (Shore), Isaac Perkins (Riverview), Archie Hartman (Riverview), Xavier Ryan (Joeys), Angus Littler (Joeys), Sam Jorgensen (Joeys), Max Tscoucus (Joeys) believe I have butchered the last name there and Harry Wittacker (Newington)

CasualObserver

Sydney Middleton (9)
Tully Robertson (Shore), Hamish Bull (Scot’s), Joel Hamilford (Shore), Isaac Perkins (Riverview), Archie Hartman (Riverview), Xavier Ryan (Joeys), Angus Littler (Joeys), Sam Jorgensen (Joeys), Max Tscoucus (Joeys) believe I have butchered the last name there and Harry Wittacker (Newington)
Is "Tscoucus" Max Circosta?

The Chairman

Phil Hardcastle (33)
predicted 2025 GPS 1st XV
1. Lavercombe (K)
2. Ghattas (J)
3. Sheck (N)
4. Galligan (E)
5. Green (J)
6. Fonua (K)
7. Guerin (S)
8. Taumoepeau (J)
9. Grover (I)
10. Bassingthwaite (E)
11. Makasini (N)
12. Gough (J)
13. Large (S)
14. Grantham (N)
15. Callaghan (E)
Few tough outs there. Dooley (J) will definitely be near and around, same with Perkins (I) most likely.

Rookie21

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Hey Guys, hope this finds the forum well. I know this one might be a bit off topic, but just quickly.

What school has the best canteen in the comp?
I am most familiar with the Shore canteen. Best pies in the GPS, BBQ is class and the sale of Oak Chocolate Milk also wins it points. From memory, Newington BBQ is quite good, Kings is pretty good all round, Scots is okay, Joeys BBQ is also reliably good, can't speak for Riverview.

Others will be more qualified to speak on this matter. I invite them to make themselves heard on this important topic.

Joker

Staff member
I am most familiar with the Shore canteen. Best pies in the GPS, BBQ is class and the sale of Oak Chocolate Milk also wins it points. From memory, Newington BBQ is quite good, Kings is pretty good all round, Scots is okay, Joeys BBQ is also reliably good, can't speak for Riverview.

Others will be more qualified to speak on this matter. I invite them to make themselves heard on this important topic.
There will be an end of season survey next week.
For me though Shore canteen hands down.

Reactions: Syd

eagerrugbygod222

Frank Row (1)
Disgusted
Riverview could easily address the issues from 2018 if they invested in security and police.
Moving the game to a suburban league ground only allows more space for Riverview promotional material.
Traffic and parking becomes a nightmare. At least at the swamp they had plenty of parking on the hill.

My last game against the old enemy was at the swamp and in the rain. Great day for piggies. Felt very special.
Beating View at Leichhardt....ho hum
Beating View at the swamp....priceless.
I couldn't agree more i think its disgusting that the game is played at Leichhardt, the only reason they choose to play the game instead of the swamp is because of the money. The issues that occured in 2018 could easily be resovled but Riverview refuse to. I think it's unfair the View 1STXV that they don't get a chance to play the boys in pink at home, this needs to be changed

Joker

Staff member
TIPS PLEASE

We have a few stragglers. Get them in quick please... @propsarespeedy @Professor62 @throughthehands @HailMaryEnthusiast @Aagpsglory @InsiderScoop @BoysfromtheBxW @JackJill @Jamie Hunt @Wavesfooty2 @ReeceHodgeOfficial

1723767240310.jpeg

1723766760153.png

Status
Not open for further replies.