• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Staff member
Leichardt. I'm sure @Joker is not happy about this
Disgusted
Riverview could easily address the issues from 2018 if they invested in security and police.
Moving the game to a suburban league ground only allows more space for Riverview promotional material.
Traffic and parking becomes a nightmare. At least at the swamp they had plenty of parking on the hill.

My last game against the old enemy was at the swamp and in the rain. Great day for piggies. Felt very special.
Beating View at Leichhardt....ho hum
Beating View at the swamp....priceless.

runningrugbyrules

Larry Dwyer (12)
Disgusted
Riverview could easily address the issues from 2018 if they invested in security and police.
Moving the game to a suburban league ground only allows more space for Riverview promotional material.
Traffic and parking becomes a nightmare. At least at the swamp they had plenty of parking on the hill.

My last game against the old enemy was at the swamp and in the rain. Great day for piggies. Felt very special.
Beating View at Leichardt....ho hum
If Joeys ever tried to move a game away from SJC No.1 there would be calls for the headmaster to be sacked immediately

It would be like trying to move the New Years test away from the SCG

Joker

Staff member
1723608117201.png

1723608672574.jpeg

Goosestep

Jim Clark (26)
Disgusted

Beating View at Leichardt....ho hum
Don’t worry, I think the novelty has worn off… I don’t expect you’ll see as big a crowd as previous years .

Status
Not open for further replies.