• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Jockey181

Banned
G'day boys,
Heard some speculation about old Maxy Jorgo receiving some outrageous offer from the chooks ($1.8 for 2 years) called false by chookies very own fletch, anyway what are the thoughts on jorgo switching codes and if so what's he gonna do, knock out Manu and Sua'ali'i?

Yours in sporting reason, A sane observer

-wisemaan
He declined the offer months ago mate.

Jockey181

Banned
Going to be an exciting period around schools this afternoon, as they set into period 6 they will be watching boys that would die for their jersey represent the school. Personally, I'm working right now but i told my boss ( at 2 pm) I'm done and if you say no well i quit. You want to know what he said to me- Go scots then. Up the scots boys- glory is yours now and forever.
Your truly jock

Jockey181

Banned
G'day boys,
Heard some speculation about old Maxy Jorgo receiving some outrageous offer from the chooks ($1.8 for 2 years) called false by chookies very own fletch, anyway what are the thoughts on jorgo switching codes and if so what's he gonna do, knock out Manu and Sua'ali'i?

Yours in sporting reason, A sane observer

-wisemaan
Your also wrong here as Manu is leaving to Japanese rugby next year and Joseph is going to union. Pls get your facts right.

TheRuckInspector

Frank Row (1)
Here's a bit of a trivial question up for debate.

Who would win if the 2022 Joeys 1st XV played the 2023 Kings 1st XV?

Me personally, I believe that Joeys would win by a thread.
I would have to say the 2022 Joeys Team. Some star players that played a crucial role in the team:
Max Jorgo
Jack Barret
Joey Fowler
Although Kings did exceptionally last season.

I would have to say the 2022 Joeys Team. Some star players that played a crucial role in the team:
Max Jorgo
Jack Barret
Joey Fowler
Although Kings did exceptionally last season.
The boys in the Joeys stands are praying for you @Joker. We all hoped you could be here to watch a good match before a well deserved long weekend.
Makes sense for you to say that as I assume you're a Joeys boy (as you said, amongst the crowd). The only team I could think of that could beat Kings 2023 is Scots 2014, Barker 2018 or Joeys 2005.