• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

TheRugbysmoker185

Herbert Moran (7)
Classic Riverview. Students behaving like a little brat, even when they're representing they're school amongst the GPS community, evident of a lack of care for their schools reputation, clear obnoxiousness - no suprise the 'swamp monsters' are notorious for damaging the belongings or property of students from other schools. Furthermore, the throwing of shade where they can with the underlying excuse that it is simply pride and passion for the school is just blatant arrogance, not pride nor passion.

When I decided where to enrol my son for high school, I discussed with my partner the various GPS schools and the significance of those schools. When looking over all the options as a Catholic, as I married into a culturally Catholic family (more-so culturally due to our background), our options narrowed down to St Josephs and Ignatius as preferrable options, suiting to our denomination, however Shore as a 3rd option as that was where I spent my teenage years. However, I could not find a reason as to why one would send their child to Riverview. I simply couldn't put my finger on it. A comprehensive school to say the least, but the students it moulds that later become part of wider society and the workforce often seem like they're still at school with how Ignatius old boys act; childish and only care about themselves, I see where the wolf mentality gets involved - working in a pack only caring about other Ignatian's. Two of my colleagues at work are Ignatius old boys, they've only mentioned the school or that they went that about 25 times since I've joined the company in November. Those two are always hanging around each other despite their substantial difference in age and the older alumni is much more senior in the company, yet he is much more lenient with his favoured friend from Igantius who is at the same level of seniority as myself. Those two work in a pack, favour each other, and care about themselves more than anyone else. Needless to say, Ignatius old boys are not always a joy to work with.

It was clear I'd send him to a GPS school but not Ignatius, still enrolled at Joeys and Shore for the right reasons.

Is it not compulsory for them to attend.
Teenage year CS. Intresting take

Hero

Banned
Come on mate, are you on here to take the piss out of people. The 3rd xv is about culture, the boys are playing serious footy yet making fun out of it. Yes shore may have been riled up that day but every team has that day. This very poor form from you mate. @cyclopath we need to make sure indiviudals like this aren't on the forum, they ruin the culture of the forum as they know schoolboys read this and take heart to this.
Yours truly (bit sad to read this post) smoker

Please i do not dare face the wrath of the ban hammer! It was a meer critique of the shore 3rd XV. Please spare me

The Prince

Frank Nicholson (4)
Classic Riverview. Students behaving like a little brat, even when they're representing they're school amongst the GPS community, evident of a lack of care for their schools reputation, clear obnoxiousness - no suprise the 'swamp monsters' are notorious for damaging the belongings or property of students from other schools. Furthermore, the throwing of shade where they can with the underlying excuse that it is simply pride and passion for the school is just blatant arrogance, not pride nor passion.

When I decided where to enrol my son for high school, I discussed with my partner the various GPS schools and the significance of those schools. When looking over all the options as a Catholic, as I married into a culturally Catholic family (more-so culturally due to our background), our options narrowed down to St Josephs and Ignatius as preferrable options, suiting to our denomination, however Shore as a 3rd option as that was where I spent my teenage years. However, I could not find a reason as to why one would send their child to Riverview. I simply couldn't put my finger on it. A comprehensive school to say the least, but the students it moulds that later become part of wider society and the workforce often seem like they're still at school with how Ignatius old boys act; childish and only care about themselves, I see where the wolf mentality gets involved - working in a pack only caring about other Ignatian's. Two of my colleagues at work are Ignatius old boys, they've only mentioned the school or that they went that about 25 times since I've joined the company in November. Those two are always hanging around each other despite their substantial difference in age and the older alumni is much more senior in the company, yet he is much more lenient with his favoured friend from Igantius who is at the same level of seniority as myself. Those two work in a pack, favour each other, and care about themselves more than anyone else. Needless to say, Ignatius old boys are not always a joy to work with.

It was clear I'd send him to a GPS school but not Ignatius, still enrolled at Joeys and Shore for the right reasons.

Is it not compulsory for them to attend.
Sorry Maulester, but it is compulsory for them to attend in the Comp games

-Prince

wisemaan

Banned
Can we get some match pre views and predictions for the games on Thursday, I'm currently working on mine but would love to see others!!

-wisemaan

Warwick Wilson

Frank Nicholson (4)
Are there any other photographers/editors such as @tomgavmedia on Instagram. His recent work on Round 3 for TKS vs SJC was quite impressive, capturing the thrilling game in such fine cinematography.
peterwade.photography follows all TSC sport. does a great job. should see his uploads from saturday in the muck !!