• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wanderer

Bob McCowan (2)
Can I just point out how the Scots 15a's (glengarry year) TIED with the Riverview 15a's?? Riverview are second in the age group (behind Joeys) and have put cricket scores on the other schools. With half the year gone, and the game finished 15-ish minutes early (View boy buggered his leg), the underdogs Scots team put up a fight and got a 14-14 tie.

Maybe a stretch, but is it a coincidence that the injury happened right on his own try line? While Scots had the ball? Surely not...

Oh, and P.S, SCOTS 1XV PREM IS BACK ON!
Glengarry effects the 14’s as well with the boys from the year above that are under age.

Joker

Staff member
Lots of blanks
Can you help?

79B57CEE-1E85-4E34-9A45-0963A68CDBF6.jpeg

Syd

Herbert Moran (7)
Great result from NC top 2 teams. No debate. Backs to the wall and New boys delivered. They were great. Elsewhere, it's a different story. A's all lost and match ups below that are with lower teams. Most lost. No wonder Newington Rugby master is running to the

He’s put the rugby program back 20 years in his tenure.
It can bounce back quickly, just need the political will…

FastNFurious

Alfred Walker (16)
View had rain too? Can't just admit that it's pretty impressive from an age group that normally gets 50-0 scores put on them each year.
Yes of course View had rain and yes it’s impressive that Scots managed a draw. It’s also common knowledge that rain is the great leveller, there were numerous results across every age and grade that reinforces the case.

TheRugbysmoker185

Herbert Moran (7)
And I'm back for another day unbanned, My short sharp review of the weekend
Shore- poor in the wet, if it's dry on thursday they get the job done with their expansive footy
Joeys- in it to win it, could have gone ahead of the comp but failed to
Scots- on the rise, smokey now
Kings- better peformance, dog in them
Newington- got a win mabye thats what they needed

CasualObserver

Sydney Middleton (9)
Shore- poor in the wet, if it's dry on thursday they get the job done with their expansive footy
Special mention to the Joeys boys and parents out in force supporting the 1sts and 2nds in the pouring rain. It was great to see.

RemainingInTheGame

Allen Oxlade (6)
Glengarry effects the 14’s as well with the boys from the year above that are under age.
I don't think this is the case - my understanding is that it's year level based as the boys have a scheduled practice session during school hours once per week - and the years have this at different times - so players only play with their year cohort.

EDIT (Excluding Opens)

Last edited:

wisemaan

Sydney Middleton (9)
@wisemaan what game where you at on the weekend, your reviews are always amazing and get me exicted for a bit of razzle dazzle footy
@TheRugbysmoker185

I attended the Shore vs. Newington game over the weekend, as a fellow Shore alum. While it was disheartening to witness Shore's defeat, we must look ahead to the next game with optimism. My comprehensive review of the match, which offers a thorough overview, is detailed above. How about you? Which game did you attend?

Yours in sporting reason, A sane observer

-wisemaan

TheRugbysmoker185

Herbert Moran (7)
@TheRugbysmoker185

I attended the Shore vs. Newington game over the weekend, as a fellow Shore alum. While it was disheartening to witness Shore's defeat, we must look ahead to the next game with optimism. My comprehensive review of the match, which offers a thorough overview, is detailed above. How about you? Which game did you attend?

Yours in sporting reason, A sane observer

-wisemaan
Hi Wisemaan,
I was at the Scots vs View game, I was very excited to see scots win as I think if they start getting there act together we could be watching some superstars in flight such as ( Leo, Zach, Toby). Hopefully we can cross paths once this seasons and eat a pie to celebrate together.
Yours truly Smokey
(I'm back baby, and i sure am exicted)

Last edited by a moderator:

Goon

Stan Wickham (3)
No View review?

Status
Not open for further replies.