• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Agent

Darby Loudon (17)
I had the pleasure of watching this team from afar against Riverviews 'thirsties'. They are notoriously cowardly and didn't take being outmuscled, out-skilled and quite frankly outclassed by the boys from the swamp, very well. With the shore backs being in utter shambles as riverviews backline had them on a leash. Forwards was a similar story, with shores number 7 having a shocker. Id also hope to see a few changes within the team possibly the removal off the 11, who was playing 13 at the time. As he couldnt hold his own in the backline, and was certainly a weak link, which riverview discovered early on.

A Hero you are not!

Goon

Stan Wickham (3)
Are there any other photographers/editors such as @tomgavmedia on Instagram. His recent work on Round 3 for TKS vs SJC was quite impressive, capturing the thrilling game in such fine cinematography.

CheeseW4rner

Bob McCowan (2)
Saw this on the ISA forum. Thought I should bring it over.

BEST...SchoolImage
HOME GROUNDSt Josephs
They take great pride in their spiritual homeland and it shows. Drainage system is quality, plenty of seating for the away fans and the grass is always as green as it is on a golf course.
View attachment 19155
CANTEENShore
If you are arguing with this you are just plain wrong. World famous meat pies and the top selection of North Shore mums create the best canteen in the AAGPS. Egg and Bacon and Sausages are always quality with the dads on the BBQ. Unbeatable.
View attachment 19160
1ST XV JERSEYSt Joseph’s
This one was tough, I like a few but nothing can go past the iconic cerise and blue. If I were to give specifics, I would say that Shore’s Indigenous Round Jersey is the best. But the colour scheme of the Hunters Hill boys is just too good to pass up.
View attachment 19153
AWAY TRIPKings
Probably not everyones first choice, but I always love getting out to Paramatta to slay the dragon that is Kings at Castle Greyskull. Massive place, Kings boys are always up on their feet and there is usually good rugby going on. St Joseph’s comes close, but you are often behind 50-0.
View attachment 19154
SUPPORTERSTIE (Shore and Riverview)
Both schools usually fill out their home stand plus more in their games. Shore have the loyalty, I remember the stand would be packed every week even though they knew it was going to be a bloodbath. Riverview are loud, they carry themselves with pride and often have the longest tunnel.
View attachment 19161View attachment 19162
RIVALRYRiverview v St Joseph’s
Again pretty self-explanatory. Lots of history, the obvious religious backdrop and whenever these two sides get together it is always a fantastic game. Speaks for itself really. Scots v St Joseph’s and Shore v Kings would be the only two other ones in there.
View attachment 19163
(Crowd for the game)
rate everything here except for shore for supporters, yes they always get a great home crowd but always struggle to get an away crowd

Bobcat54

Allen Oxlade (6)
Are there any other photographers/editors such as @tomgavmedia on Instagram. His recent work on Round 3 for TKS vs SJC was quite impressive, capturing the thrilling game in such fine cinematography.
@darcyfinlay - Shoreboy that films great quality 1st XV content. Posts on Instagram and I think TikTok as well?

- Bobcat

wisemaan

Banned
@darceyfinaly on Instagram and Tiktok - Has been pristine this season for The Shore School, with his 'TikTok's' being quite the catch and have been getting a lot of attention.

-wisemaan

The Cleaner

Chris McKivat (8)
TC
I saw this posted a few days ago.
I’m assuming these boys play club RL outside of their commitments to school sport.

NSW CIS 18s RL team announced to play in the ASSRL in Coffs Harbour in July.
Rex Bassingthwaighte - Shore
Ontoni Large - Scots
Heinz Lemoto - Scots
Heamasi Maskasini - New
Toby Rodwell - New
Yes, I understand some of the boys play League outside of school rugby. That's their choice and congratulations to them. Hope they do not get serious injuries. My comments is around players who plays 1st and 2nd XV for schools then go and play Club rugby? Each to their own, but my point is "recovery" Its crucial that they recover properly at this age. It is not in their favour to have multiple shoulder reconstructions and other operations before they even debut at a professional level.

wisemaan

Banned
rate everything here except for shore for supporters, yes they always get a great home crowd but always struggle to get an away crowd

I have to disagree with the notion that Shore struggles to attract away crowds. In fact, aside from rare occasions, Shore consistently draws full crowds. Take their last away game against Riverview, for example. The stand was packed to the brim, creating a fantastic atmosphere.

Yours in sporting reason, A sane observer

-wisemaan