• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

ruckncoke89

Bob McCowan (2)
*BREAKING NEWS OUT OF SCOTS*

I just heard that there are some huge moves for the Scots 1st XV with Ontini moving to 15 and William Johnston to 10 the biggest one of them all is Will Adlam (2nd XV captain) moving into the second row for the 1s after a couple of huge performances in the 2s I think this is an awesome move from the scots coaches they are really in need of a dawg like him in the pack.

cheers RNC

Doing my HSC

Allen Oxlade (6)

I just heard that there are some huge moves for the Scots 1st XV with Ontini moving to 15 and William Johnston to 10 the biggest one of them all is Will Adlam (2nd XV captain) moving into the second row for the 1s after a couple of huge performances in the 2s I think this is an awesome move from the scots coaches they are really in need of a dawg like him in the pack.

cheers RNC
Smart move

The Cleaner

Ward Prentice (10)
I'd go

1. Bloomfield (K)
2. Smith (K)
3. Whittaker (J)
4. Sidwell (E)
5. Millward (K)
6. Davies (K)
7. Dempsey (I) (cc)
8. Taumopeau (J) (cc)
9. Ryan (J)
10. Taylor (K)
11. Troy (J)
12. Anitelea-Tsioussis (N)
13. Risati (K)
14. Wendt (E)
15. King (N)
Sheck must be in that squad. He is a working horse.

The Cleaner

Ward Prentice (10)

cheers RNC
Great to hear Large is back.

Doing my HSC

Allen Oxlade (6)

cheers RNC
Where did this move Ulcog/Brial? Assume Charlie U has slotted into a flanker

Syd

Allen Oxlade (6)
G'day Syd, for better or worse, it's not an option to have another go at year 12 at Riverview and play sport, so he was welcome to do year 12 again, but at another school. I don't judge the policy one way or the other, it was simply the way it was/is. Good luck to Dennis being in both centenary winning sides..
Ah. so he could have studied but wasn’t allowed to play Rugby at Riverview. Another interesting example of the philosophical differences between the schools Joker alluded to. Thanks for clarifying.

Joker

Peter Sullivan (51)
If (when) it rains on Saturday.
Who will have an advantage and why?

The grounds are

The heavenly pastures
Stirling Bridge
Castle Grey Skull.

Jockey181

Banned

cheers RNC
What team did he play last year? 4s or 5s if im correct

Backintheolddays

Watty Friend (18)

The grounds are

The heavenly pastures
Stirling Bridge
Castle Grey Skull.
Kings, shut down the exceptional and pacy New backs.
Let it rain, not going to be that wet though I don't think this weekend.

The grounds are

The heavenly pastures
Stirling Bridge
Castle Grey Skull.
@Joker hope your well mate and digging into some meat pies at home.

I will have to say that at least for the game at the Stirling Bridge, Shore still has the advantage, depending on the wind. The severity of the rain is also very important with the New and Joeys being very heavy rain causing numerous errors. I have looked at the forecast in depth and would have to say that Shore still have the upper hand. I am hearing from some of my fellow friends who are now teachers that the game is being spoken about around school quite a lot.

I think that Shore's team want it more, prove it in front of the crowd and doubt all the critics.
Scots pre season prem favourites will also be hungry with possible lineup changes and also a big round before GPS selections with many important match ups to see who will make rep teams.

Very excited to get back to the Stirling Bridge and dig into another meat pie or many!
Wish all players and supporters the best of luck this weekend to conclude the first half of the AAGPS season.
**Also shoutout GPS 3rd XV comp starting Round 2 should be interesting match ups

wiltwalker

Stan Wickham (3)
@Joker hope your well mate and digging into some meat pies at home.
I will have to say that Shore still has the advantage, depending on the wind. The severity of the rain is also very important with the New and Joeys being very heavy rain causing numerous errors. I have looked at the forecast in depth and would have to say that Shore still have the upper hand. I am hearing from some of my fellow friends who are now teachers that the game is being spoken about around school quite a lot, with some say the battle of private school mummies and range rovers. Whose range rover is bigger?
I think that Shore's team want it more, prove it in front of the crowd and doubt all the critics.
Scots pre season prem favourites will also be hungry with possible lineup changes and also a big round before GPS selections with many important match ups to see who will make rep teams.
Very excited to get back to the Stirling Bridge and dig into another meat pie or many!
Wish all players and supporters the best of luck this weekend to conclude the first half of the AAGPS season.
**Also shoutout GPS 3rd XV comp starting Round 2 should be interesting match ups
Are there any early favourites for the 3's comp? Know it's only early but would be interested to hear what everyone thinks.

Wilty