• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballscollector

Herbert Moran (7)
You're dreaming champion
View are good competitors but can't see anyone else really? Joeys stack the stands in terms of numbers but half the kids are forced and don't have that passion, same with kings. Newington has some very poor culture in my view and Scots aren't the worst but a bit quiet. Could be a bit delusional being a Shore old boy but this year and last year especially I've watched some games where I think Shore only got over the line because of the crowd (Both View games at the Bridge).

AroundTheAnkles

Dave Cowper (27)
View are good competitors but can't see anyone else really? Joeys stack the stands in terms of numbers but half the kids are forced and don't have that passion, same with kings. Newington has some very poor culture in my view and Scots aren't the worst but a bit quiet. Could be a bit delusional being a Shore old boy but this year and last year especially I've watched some games where I think Shore only got over the line because of the crowd (Both View games at the Bridge).
You haven’t been in the stands with the joeys boys then. No shortage of passion and those that don’t want to be there are a tiny tiny minority. Perhaps you confuse passion with unsportsmanlike barracking like making noise during a kick. That is something Shore are definitely good at.

Goosestep

Jim Clark (26)
No one’s forced … you know what you’re signing up for when you enrol… if you’re not happy with that there’s always another school on the other side of the river.

Rudderless

Trevor Allan (34)
Last game for tonight

1st XV

1 Nick Ashdown (K)
2 Lipina Ata (N)
3 Edwin Langi (K)
4. Jacob Veiru (N)
5 James McCreery (E)
6. Luca Cleverley (N)
7. Austin Durbidge (K)
8. Toby Brial (S)
9 Hwi Sharples (J) (Capt)
10 Joe Dillon (I)
11 Hadley Tonga (K)
12 Boston Fakafanua (K)
13 Liam Grover (I)
14 Casey McLean (N)
15 Tom Klem (E)

The Ghost of Raelene

Simon Poidevin (60)
No one’s forced … you know what you’re signing up for when you enrol… if you’re not happy with that there’s always another school on the other side of the river.
View copping stray shots here….

It’s the straw hat brigade that have baited you.

Joeys and View are by far the best home and away. Scots do a good job when at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.