• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NRC Rnd 7: Rams v Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlander35

Steve Williams (59)
Consistency is now the important thing for more or less all the teams, but importantly, the Sydney teams.

Obviously a couple, particularly the uncontracted ones might end up overseas or with other Super Sides.

But if the coaching teams and squads can be kept relatively intact, it gives a chance for the quality to grow.

With a bit of luck, guys like Holloway, Roach, Naiyaravoro, maybe a Hegarty will be around and fit come NRC time, and will continue to top up an excellent group with a combination of class and fulltime professionalism.

Lindommer

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
At least tell us you made him pry it from your hands.

I did. Remarked about the Eagles slow start to this game to be put in my place: "check the score and note the W in the results column". MMmm. What can I say? Spose they were the best team over seven weeks.

Bring on the finals.

WorkingClassRugger

Michael Lynagh (62)
I did. Remarked about the Eagles slow start to this game to be put in my place: "check the score and note the W in the results column". MMmm. What can I say? Spose they were the best team over seven weeks.

Bring on the finals.

I would have been tempted to ask him how his TRC campaign has gone so far.

Pfitzy

Nathan Sharpe (72)
I would have been tempted to ask him how his TRC campaign has gone so far.

Yeah don't think that would phase him. Winners being grinners etc.

He has to live with

1) Being an Irish ranga
2) Not being good enough to play THP
3) Status as a Sydney Uni player

He's suffered enough ;)

Lindommer

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
20161008_145118.jpg

Nice shot of The Three Stooges Musketeers after Pfitzy lost the HL Shield on Saturday. That's GunnerDownUnder in the middle.

At least that's what I think he mumbled to me in thick Scotlishese when he introduced himself. ;)

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Quite right and proper that @Pfitzy got his hands on the H-L Shield after his role in kicking the whole idea for the NRC Challenge shield off, even if it was only to hand it on to a new custodian.

Status
Not open for further replies.