• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

New Zealand v Wales, 3rd Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

galumay

Good first half from the AB's, wonderful ball movement, the backs on fire. Probably lucky not to have a man in the bin with the cheating when the Welsh were attacking late in the first half, but thems the breaks dominate teams tend to get.

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
Sam Cane runs around like a headless chicken, makes some tackles but he is COMPLETELY ineffective at the ruck.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
I think he might be feeling the heat from A.Savea. It'll probably only get worse as Gibson also comes into the reckoning (I've excluded Todd as he seems to be on the black list, for some reason).

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I really don't get why Wales are kicking back to 14 men especially as their kicking game has been so poor today.

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
I think he might be feeling the heat from A.Savea. It'll probably only get worse as Gibson also comes into the reckoning (I've excluded Todd as he seems to be on the black list, for some reason).

Indeed, as he should be. I don't think he's smart enough to be a world class 7.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
So the All Blacks are now fielding five wingers or fullbacks. That must be some kind of record.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
The game in terms of the result is over now so Wales can score a try or two in the last quarter when there's no pressure. That way Gatland can take positives from the tour.

The reality is the same problems are still there in this Wales team when they face top class opposition. Gatland still doesn't have the answer. They've some decent youngsters in the team and around the wider squad. It's a pity someone else won't get to work with them for a least a couple of years.

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
Backs coming out of our ears. Liam Squire has had some quality involvements.

Status
Not open for further replies.