• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

New Zealand v Wales, 2nd Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Anyways, with random decision generators at the controls you've just gotta be good enough to take them out've the equation & I reckon that, thanks in no small part to what happened in a certain RWC QF I'd rather forget, the AB have been for some time now & will hopefully continue to be.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I thought Dagg would come in and am pleased he has, I think Manolo a little lucky he hasn't lost his spot, but pretty pleased with line up. Certainly a great feeling around Wellington today with plenty of Welsh supporters to have a beer with at the Welsh bar in town. Looking forward to tomorrow night

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Lol just read what I wrote, obviously meant Naholo and not Manolo that spell heck gave me!

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Great try from Wales and probably deserved. Alun Wyn Jones on the left wing gets Wales within 2 of the ABs with a kick to come after the half time siren. Biggar smacks it true and straight and it's 10-10 at half time.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Wales have done well to come back. NZ looks far more dangerous when they get their hands on the ball. Wales have had plenty of possession but it's been pretty pedestrian with distribution from Webb very slow from the ruck.

Smith moves the ball much faster and as Wales tire in the second half I expect they'll find some gaps and pull away like last week.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Yeah hopefully it was just precautionary and it's not so bad. Always hate to see a guy leave the field on a stretcher.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Could've easily been a yellow for Naholo attacking a player in the air, no intention in it though. Lets Wales off the hook though as NZ had pen advantage. still 10 all after 48min.

Status
Not open for further replies.