• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

New Zealand v Wales, 2nd Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Wallabies fans know this feeling...

Robertscryingblood.jpg

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
That's game, set and match there. Might be a few more tries from either team but Wales are a beaten side now.

G

galumay

Wow that try was a thing of beauty....after Crotty's horror kick!

G

galumay

Nice couple of consolation tries though, the Welsh showed spirit to hang in so well after falling so far behind. The AB's still seem a bit disorganised and unsettled to me, no doubt a third test will sort that out before the Bledisloe!

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Wales cannot be faulted for effort, that was top-notch, but they should be for sheer one-dimensionality.
I know, that's not really a word.
But really, after all this time, the attack is so predictable.
Not sure how Naholo finished the match. Clumsy challenge in the air then a plain old late shoulder-charge later. He's obviously a dangerous player with heaps of potential, but not the finished product yet.

Highlander35

Steve Williams (59)
Some of it must be strategy, some must also be selection. Jamie Roberts is a quality player, but when you've got Scott Williams as an option at 12, surely that's a no brainer,

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Third quarter again key, three tries conceded plus the failed Warburton/ Faletau breakout, 10-10 to 10-29 & pretty much game over. I reckon the Barrett try after Williams (?) got held up 5m out broke Wales. That said, how good could Williams be? He's like JPR without the rhododendron sideburns :)

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Some of it must be strategy, some must also be selection. Jamie Roberts is a quality player, but when you've got Scott Williams as an option at 12, surely that's a no brainer,

I'd like to see Dr Jaw rested for game three and Scott given a start. Forwards played well but hats off to New Zealand for the way they produce 10 minutes of unstoppable attack when they need to.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Third quarter again key, three tries conceded plus the failed Warburton/ Faletau breakout, 10-10 to 10-29 & pretty much game over. I reckon the Barrett try after Williams (?) got held up 5m out broke Wales. That said, how good could Williams be? He's like JPR without the rhododendron sideburns :)

Even if Faletau had taken the pass he wasn't going to score.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Not entirely rooting NZ's breakdown work for first 50, seemed a bit prone to pilferage while offering nothing themselves there. Poor old young Cane, Mcawe finally buggers off, Cane's read all about his grooming for future AB captaincy... and then hello half the country's chanting Ardie's name.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Not entirely rooting NZ's breakdown work for first 50, seemed a bit prone to pilferage while offering nothing themselves there. Poor old young Cane, Mcawe finally buggers off, Cane's read all about his grooming for future AB captaincy. and then hello half the country's chanting Ardie's name.

Marty Hollah could probably give him some advice for coping with that :)

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Wales cannot be faulted for effort, that was top-notch, but they should be for sheer one-dimensionality.
I know, that's not really a word.
But really, after all this time, the attack is so predictable.
Not sure how Naholo finished the match. Clumsy challenge in the air then a plain old late shoulder-charge later. He's obviously a dangerous player with heaps of potential, but not the finished product yet.

I think if you look more carefully Cementball has changed. If we were one dimensional there isn't a word for the Australians

Status
Not open for further replies.