• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

New Zealand Rugby Team Watch

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
^ I'm not sure TJP would've made AB had Roigard not been injured so maybe this year is a bit of a bonus for him? But, yes, he's fully earned a big payday in Japan.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)

Bloke should be an ambassador for the UN.

An absolute hoary great long master class in giving the illusion of being "frank" and "forthcoming" while giving away nothing, saying bugger-all about anything, and committing to nothing.

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
Lot of confusing things in that write up amonst them he though with Plumtree and Moaar in group they had no international experience. Lucky he not commenting on present group.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Lot of confusing things in that write up amonst them he though with Plumtree and Moaar in group they had no international experience. Lucky he not commenting on present group.
Yeah...this is the thing. No first time international coach has any experience or Test credentials to show, how do you know if someone is 'the best'? Can the AB coach only be selected from coaches who have coached internationally elsewhere prior?

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Harry Plummer has been called up to the ABs
guygif.gif

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
tonight watched back-to-back full replays of 2023 Arg and SA vs NZ matchups

in Arg; this was the one where it felt like they left the "big guns" back in Auck for the boks the next weekend? 1st half annihilation from AB's. 30 up after 30. Scrote and Lord were excellent at lock. Rieko was very incisive and seemed like an undroppable senior AB. So weird seeing ENNOR sub on. Fucking who?

next weekend @Mt Smart vs boks. another murderous AB start, 17 up after 17. Frizzle was hell on toast in the 1st half. Then the boks subbed on Marx, Snyman and PTSD and shoved the AB pack around like babies. Ardie etc physically overwhelmed

Only 1 year ago but so odd seeing how quickly "senior" AB's careers end. Afterdavid and Sam Cane and Retallicka in their pomp one minute, next minute gone.

dru

David Wilson (68)
tonight watched back-to-back full replays of 2023 Arg and SA vs NZ matchups

in Arg; this was the one where it felt like they left the "big guns" back in Auck for the boks the next weekend? 1st half annihilation from AB's. 30 up after 30. Scrote and Lord were excellent at lock. Rieko was very incisive and seemed like an undroppable senior AB. So weird seeing ENNOR sub on. Fucking who?

next weekend @Mt Smart vs boks. another murderous AB start, 17 up after 17. Frizzle was hell on toast in the 1st half. Then the boks subbed on Marx, Snyman and PTSD and shoved the AB pack around like babies. Ardie etc physically overwhelmed

Only 1 year ago but so odd seeing how quickly "senior" AB's careers end. Afterdavid and Sam Cane and Retallicka in their pomp one minute, next minute gone.

Thanks DP - quoting part of this on the WB thread.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Let's take a closer look at the AB's hoary great gravy train of a staff roster here in 2024:

2024 All Blacks Management

Scott Foster (Head Coach)
Jason Ryan (Assistant Coach – Forwards)
"Blues forwards are wusses. Me and Razor hate them so we choose tuff Cantabs."
Leon MacDonald (Assistant Coach – Attack) "Just run sideways until the gaps open! Easy! Now you try."
Scott Hansen (Assistant Coach – Defence) "The 38 points conceded is the most in All Black test history? Wow. Don't print that."
Jason Holland (Assistant Coach – Backs) "Sure, I'll hold the tackle bags. Where's my 50k?"
Tamati Ellison (Contact Skills Coach) Contacting what?
Wayne Smith (Performance Coach) "Leave my name right the fuck out of this."
Jamie Hamilton (Head Performance Analyst) tough gig. "Here's my analysis. We were shit" - Jamie.
Al Beeton (Assistant Performance Analyst) "I assisted Jamie with his analysis. Where's my 50k?" - Al
Jon Gardner (Assistant Performance Analyst) "I assisted Al with reaching Jamie's conclusion. Also, pay me." - Jon.
Ceri Evans (Head of Leadership + Mental Performance) Insert feelgood industry buzzwords.
Nic Gill (Head of Performance) Performance of what? I thought Wayne Smith was the "Performance Coach"?
Adam Hay (Performance Scientist) ffs. "Scientist"? Fucking SCIENCE? How about just smashing some poor fucker? Fucking 'Science'"

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
Sam Cane isn't gone yet.

They could use his starchness in defence next week
Yep we need his reminder to opposition, come up my channel and you will get smacked in the ribs big time. We need to hurt people when they get tackled.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
ATTTN//: BIASED GRUDGE-HOLDING CANTAB CARTEL F******* COACHES:

SEND OUT THE BAT SIGNAL FOR THE KILLDOZER KORPS.

ITS NOT TOO LATE, THIS WEEKENDS GAME IS AT EDEN PARK!

PS LOSE THE GAME AND U WILL ENTER A SPECIAL LEVEL OF HELL C/O SPECIAL NEEDS ONLINE MS PAINT SET WIELDING MOTHERF******Z LIKE ME

GettyImages-1469365892.jpg

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
ps LEAKING AN ALLTIME TEST WORST 38-POINTS AT HOME, WHERES YOUR "BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL" BULLSHIT SELECTION QUIBBLING NOW FFS,

ps GETTING VERY WOUND UP HERE AND ITS ONLY TUESDAY GODDAMNIT. MIGHT HAVE TO MAKE A PERSONAL REQUEST TO SITE ADMIN TO EXTEND THE LARGEST FONT SIZE BEYOND 26pt BEFORE THE WEEKEND

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Razor no doubt in the throes of realising if he'd gone with a CLEAN BREAK from fozzies 4 yeared flops he'd have been afforded a lot more good grace by the nZ public.
"Yep, there'll be a few losses, take some time for the new coach to get it right, but we can live with that, fella is a proven champion, we trust him wayyyy more than Shag's fat dopey nepo baby before him."

Instead Razor has gone with a dogs breakfast of fozzie failures and kids he picked (Finau and Sititi) cos he didnt want to do any actual man management/coaching and deal with big bad Aucks like Akira and Sotutu.

Lose to the Pumas on the weekend, then a probable 2 losses in SA, and suddenly he's 0 and 4 in RC and IN A BIG FUCKING HOLE.

Needed to be brave and stamp his mark on HIS team from Day 1.

1. Ethan de Groot (21)
2. Codie Taylor (84) ST/Aumua
3. Tyrel Lomax (31)
4. Brodie Retallick (108)Lord/Darry
5. Scott Barrett (68)
6. Shannon Frizell (32) Akira
7. Sam Cane (c) (94)ARDIE/Paps
8. Ardie Savea (80) Sotutu/Sititi
9. Aaron Smith (124)Roigard/Ratima
10. Richie Mo’unga (55)DMac/Plummer
11. Mark Tele’a (8)
12. Jordie Barrett (56)