• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Live Chat for Tonga vs All Blecks

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
$bw with another offload for ano9ther daggy try after yet another turnover from tonga. No head hunting plus turnovers left right and centre? Are tonga on the take?

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Score starting to get tight aafter goo kahui try (thank to tongan winger giving my the room needed). Score now Tonga 48.5 NZ 29. The Tonga win by 3 must be with the start as a 32-29 fulltime score would be quite the turn around form here. Have tonga had the ball for more than 3 phases yet? yes just now

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Nice seagulling from Ali. ITs a rarely used tactic, giving the 2nd rower the ball while standing on the wing 45m out.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
bit of a stink, you beauty but it all comes to nought. How come franks is the only one who can't keep his black socks up?

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
51.5-29 at half time. Tonga not playing well but doing enough. What will happen from here? Only mark_s doesn't know.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
I feel comforted - Gregan has just told me that Tonga won't give up. Thanks George, I'll have a large chai latte while your at it. And we are off and racing on the downhill stretch of G1 RWC 2011.

Will the all blacks take the points here after clancy gives them a full arm? No they have gone the line but turnover from tonga on $bw. Nice.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
McCaw's been good tonight. Easy to overlook what he does but he is the everywhere man.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Jeez this is a scrappy game. Good call there from clancy from the scrum, unless of course anyone is worried about whats written in the rules. Score update, Tonga 51.5, NZ 29. All blacks with lots of work to do

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Time for tonga to get palu on. for those hanging in there, still not a single head shot from tonga. When was the last time a tongan played 50 mins of RWC rugby without having to wipe someones nose of their forearm?

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Great play there from AB's althought clancy ignores the black knock on. good defence by the men in red. Ali still defending his spot on the wing.

hold the phone $bw jersey is ripped. Does that increase or decrease his value to Khoder?

Weepu on. I'm struggling to keep up. Lucky no one is reading this.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Still no confirmation as to whether that is conrad smith runnig the black water. $bw with a jersy change, kohder ovbiously decided the ripped jersey was worth quaratining, maybe for the ladies.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Still 51.5-29 to tonga. Starting to feel confident for the boys in red, but hang on Toeava is in the corner. Ali is pissed as, he has been waiting out there all night for exactly that play.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
No try, 50:50 call, but Ali is happy. He can resume his position and get toeava to do some work. BBBBBT off. Ali informs whitelock of his wing strategy

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Hansen on phone to NZRU board lobbying for coaching position post RWC. Good timing as W Smith is too focussed on the game too notice.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Its the RWC muttonbird, 3rd biggest sporting event in the world. Get on board while you can.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Beautiful ball from Kahui for the Kaino try. I wish Cooper had of brought him over to Aus with him as he is the second best 13 in the world after the waterboy tonight.

Tonga 51.5 All Blacks 34.

Status
Not open for further replies.