• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Live Chat for Tonga vs All Blecks

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GC

Terrible mis-match to kick off a World Cup. Not a good advertisement for the game at all. Don't know what the organisers were thinking.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Great stuff Tonga, thats better defence!

I tell you what regardless of the score, as a player if I could pick an attribute from each Rugby country that I would like to have then from the Tongans I'd pick their physicality (along with Samoa) I can feel some of those hits from here.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
What a knob SBW is not passing to the man with the open space in front of that man...great scrambling defence to hold him away from the tryline tho,,,

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Looking at it in real time I thought it was foot in touch but on the slow mo the ball got there 1st.

Rugby data website I've had a squiz at says the last two results of Tonga v NZ have been, 24 Oct 2003 New Zealand winning 91 - 7, & 16 Jun 2000 New Zealand winning 102 - 0. Looking at this game now Tonga has actually done ok given their previous scores, though this isnt over yet & could still get ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.