• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Link an All Black?

Status
Not open for further replies.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Read an article in the Courier Mail today about Ewen McKenzie being the #1 choice to coach the All Blacks if Henry doesn't win the World cup.

I'd prefer NZ have Deans & we'll have McKenzie Coach the Wobs but that would be a pretty scary thought if it came true.

Hopefully the Kiwis stay with kiwi born coaches but after Henry who have they got?

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
It's all moot though isn't it given that Link recently signed a contract extension til after the Lions tour?

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Didn't know that McKenzie had signed on until the end of 2013. That's good news.

MrTimms

Ken Catchpole (46)
Read an article in the Courier Mail today about Ewen McKenzie being the #1 choice to coach the All Blacks if Henry doesn't win the World cup.

I'd prefer NZ have Deans & we'll have McKenzie Coach the Wobs but that would be a pretty scary thought if it came true.

Hopefully the Kiwis stay with kiwi born coaches but after Henry who have they got?

Have you got a link disco? Who wrote it. This is my crazy theory...

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Bon

Ward Prentice (10)
Somebody is dreaming. Ewen, great coach that he is would not qualify,and NZRF won't change the criteria.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Agree, even if the Kiwis acknowledge Ewen is the best coach in the world and vastly superior to everyone they wouldn't have him as coach.

T

TOCC

Kiwis employing a Aussie coach??

Shit, we are more like to see a former NSWelshman coaching the Reds and a Queenslander coaching the Tahs before this happens!

oh wait....

jay-c

Ron Walden (29)
why would the super 15 championship winning coach want to lower himself to coach a poxy little island in the south pacific

edit: two poxy little islands

James Buchanan

Trevor Allan (34)
Kiwis employing a Aussie coach??

Shit, we are more like to see a former NSWelshman coaching the Reds and a Queenslander coaching the Tahs before this happens!

oh wait....

Well, technically Ewen is Victorian, but given the time spent in NSW its understandable.

darkhorse

Darby Loudon (17)
Have you got a link disco? Who wrote it. This is my crazy theory...

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

It's Plagiarism! I reckon ur theory has merit though. If he somehow gets passed over for the Wallabies job in 2013, then he'll be straight over the ditch.

P

proton

So would I but NZ wont and he now has been given 2 more years with OZ why because he has the X factor ask Macka if hes ready....

B

Blob

Agree, even if the Kiwis acknowledge Ewen is the best coach in the world and vastly superior to everyone they wouldn't have him as coach.

Since he's not, there's no danger of it happening. We have plenty of good coaches thanks. We export coaches. Why would we need McKenzie, or anyone else for that matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.