• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

ISA 2024

IMG_7481.jpeg

RahRahRugby

Sydney Middleton (9)
I hope all ISA Rugby Enthusiasts are excited for tomorrow. I have been a tad under the weather this week , and subsequently my Sacred Tips have been delayed until now. Nevertheless…

RahRah’s Sacred Tips - Round 4

Oakhill vs St Augustine’s

The spectators of Rat Park will be the winner of this one…

St Stanislaus vs St Patrick’s
Stannies by 10 Gold Rush nuggets

St Greg’s vs Kinross
Kinross by 24 Oranges

RahRahRugby

Sydney Middleton (9)
Congratulations to Auggies, absolute class outfit who just impose their physicality and speed all game.

However I’d like to congratulate Oakhill too for making this such a great game to watch, never giving in.

It should be a fun finish to the ISA season over the next couple weeks.

92Eyesupfooty

Stan Wickham (3)
Congratulations to Auggies, absolute class outfit who just impose their physicality and speed all game.

However I’d like to congratulate Oakhill too for making this such a great game to watch, never giving in.

It should be a fun finish to the ISA season over the next couple weeks.
Yeah gutsy effort from OAK but AUG just too strong

JackJill

Ward Prentice (10)
I believe today birthed the beginning of one of the fiercest and strongest rivalries in Australian schoolboy rugby.

Auggies are a bloody good team. They have mastered the mix of individual player talent and collective teamwork. Their student body in the crowd also Well done.

Proud of the blood and mustard though. Stuck it out and had chances to put numbers on the board in the second half but unfortunately couldn’t convert opportunities to points.

It’s not the end though, we will see them on Damian Oval next year…

The game of Rugby Union won today.

Likewise

Frank Row (1)
As soon as Oakhill stopped kicking the ball to Auggies i.e. in the 2nd half, the game closed right up. Needed to back themselves with the ball in hand from the start…

RahRahRugby

Sydney Middleton (9)
As soon as Oakhill stopped kicking the ball to Auggies i.e. in the 2nd half, the game closed right up. Needed to back themselves with the ball in hand from the start…
Auggies fullback Berryman did a great job at returning those kicks. Numerous line breaks as well as a handful more half-breaks were putting Oakhill's defensive line under enormous amounts of pressure. I thought he was probably man of the match.