• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Hurricanes v Rebels QF June 7 2024

Hurricanes v Rebels QF June 7 2024

• OH GOD not another pole

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Go Rebels!

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Go Canes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • both these teams are dumb

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • you're dumb

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Tex is a giant dummy

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • DC Target eats boogers

• did this thread really need a pole?

• Your mum needs a pole you ******

• Language!

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Naholo and Rayasi and Jordie and Flapanara to murder the Rebels in the brain en route to a colossal 67-0 touchup at the Caketin, Rebs possible final ever rugby match, backs to the wall, they unite as one to ride the wild wind of Valhalla and dump the dopey pea-brained Canes out on their arses.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Anyway as a Canes' man, I am appropiately nervous over this game. I had every intention of going down, but after just returning home after best part of a week awy at nephews furneral etc, I am stuffed and feeling every bit of my almost 70 years, and reckon Canes need to make semis so I recovered enough to head down for that!!
So I confident just that we will win it, and we will play whoever it is the next week. Have no prefernces for that game.

brokendown

Vay Wilson (31)
Anyway as a Canes' man, I am appropiately nervous over this game. I had every intention of going down, but after just returning home after best part of a week awy at nephews furneral etc, I am stuffed and feeling every bit of my almost 70 years, and reckon Canes need to make semis so I recovered enough to head down for that!!
So I confident just that we will win it, and we will play whoever it is the next week. Have no prefernces for that game.
as an ex eastbourne man i will be hoping for a cannes win,but do feel for the rebels players,but not for their management

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
as an ex eastbourne man i will be hoping for a cannes win,but do feel for the rebels players,but not for their management
I understand the feeling for players, and their supporters to be honest. Even management to a point, I sure they didn't cock it up on purpose, but it's knock out time, so I can only go one way. Actually I consoling myself with fact I was at Canes/Rebels game earlier in season!

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
I also believe we will be humped. Our away results have been:

6 point win vs MP (Moana Pasifika)
26 point loss vs Canes
6 Point win vs Tahs
39 point loss vs Crusaders
4 point loss vs Reds
36 point loss vs Brumbies
21 point loss vs Drua

Not good signs.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Kailea, Uelese, Tupou, Smith, Canham, Kemeny, Wilkin, Leota, Louwrens, Gordon, Lancaster, Feliaui, Daugunu, Anderson, Kellaway

Res: Mafi, Gibbon, Talakai, Tualima, Nabolakasi, Ekuasi, Tuttle, Jooste

Mafi back, Eukuasi back, Gordon back, Leota named. LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) still out, Proctor still unfit.

The teams gonna give it a red hot crack, but a humpening is still on the cards.

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Prime humpers being Numia and Aumua. Followed by some rapid fire humping by Rayasi and Love.

HURRICANES (1-15): Xavier Numia, Asafo Aumua, Pasilio Tosi, Justin Sangster, Isaia Walker-Leawere, Devan Flanders, Peter Lakai, Brayden Iose, TJ Perenara, Brett Cameron, Salesi Rayasi, Jordie Barrett (c), Billy Proctor, Josh Moorby, Ruben Love

RESERVES: James O'Reilly, Pouri Rakete-Stones, Tevita Mafileo, Brad Shields, Du'Plessis Kirifi, Richard Judd, Bailyn Sullivan, Kini Naholo

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Rayasi is almost as likely to burn his own team as he is likely to burn the opposition. Billy Proctor is the silent humper who will get you and setup Rayasi with the platform for his rocks-or-diamonds nonsense.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Going to get spanked but whatever, great to be there.

I'll be at Bells Hotel making use of their $50 bottomless beers deal for the game.

Scooter

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
What are the odds the Rebels lose 43-0, given that was the score in our first match.

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
IMG_0036.jpeg

See you at Bells Hotel lads…