• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

HSBC 7's - Round 9 - Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
They are both pacy, but we could use somebody really quick.

I still have bad dreams about Campo being left in the dust by Andrew Harriman in the first Sevens World Cup Final. Three times!!!

G

galumay

Sheesh...the foxtel coverage of this is shite. As far as I can see the only way to watch the Aus-SA game is on 507 in SD. Might have to turn to less legal sources!

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
TBF to Foxtel (yeah, I know they don't deserve it but, still....... ) there's a shiteload of AFL, NRL & Super Rugby on the sorta-kinda-dedicated channels plus the diveball community would go totally postal if denied their fix of Kazahkstan Div'n 3 so 507 is all that's left, really.

G

galumay

TBF to Foxtel .......

All of that is true WOB, but I pay Mudoch $11ty billion dollars for the full couch potato package and I am pretty annoyed that they cant find a space to show our national 7s team in action, in a olympic year, where we are an outside chance of a medal!

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
^^^^^^ it's a farkin' outrage, someone should start a Facebook page about it :) OR, instead of the $11ty billion dollars aka peasants package you could upgrade to the $19ty billion dollars aka people who matter package. Just sayin.........

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Deja gu all over again, NZ a man short & beaten in the QF 17-19 Argentina. YC to Baker pretty much the difference, Arg scored twice while he was off.

Bowl QF: Russia 33-0 Canada, England 17-12 Wales, USA 19-17 Portugal, Scotland 38-14 Brazil.

G

galumay

And another upset! Samoa getting the better of SA. Is there a 3rd one to come?!

G

galumay

Not good enough to beat the Fijians, but a good effort against a great side.

Status
Not open for further replies.