• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Honkers - a review

Status
Not open for further replies.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Gitts a better ball runner Bernie was like an eel when he ran.

Larkham did have that ability to ghost between defenders but I think Giteau is definitely more elusive.

I'm a big fan of Larkham & Gits I think they're both brilliant both with strengths & weakness.

ATM I would rate Larkham a better flyhalf than Giteau but people tend to forget that Giteau has only been playing 10 properly for a season.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
People also tend to forget that Larkham has the knees of a 60yo and is probably way off the pace these days. The other angle is he's one of the most analysed players in the world. I'd have Gits only because of the knees.

R

Rugby Rat

disco said:
Gitts a better ball runner Bernie was like an eel when he ran.

Larkham did have that ability to ghost between defenders but I think Giteau is definitely more elusive.

I'm a big fan of Larkham & Gits I think they're both brilliant both with strengths & weakness.

ATM I would rate Larkham a better flyhalf than Giteau but people tend to forget that Giteau has only been playing 10 properly for a season.
All in all I still reckon it was Bernie that made Gitts look the goods. Credit to Gitts to give it his all for his country. Not doubting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.