• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Free to air Super Rugby coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxdacat

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Just checked the program (in Briso at least) and Channel 9's highlights package of Round 1 is at midnight on Tuesday night.

Awesome.....:angryfire:

cheers for the heads up....i would have missed it otherwise err seeing as it is completely unpublicised.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
just a heads up. The Ch 9 show is on tonight at midnight, not tomorrow night as it was last week.

Riptide

Dave Cowper (27)
Question: What Super Rugby (any rugby really) is online either live, or later on-demand to Australian residents without subscription. I will be in Oz, so will have an Aussie IP address, and I will probably only be able to watch online as I will not have access to TV/Satellite when travelling but I want to grab as much rugby as I can.

Is Fox pretty much it in Aus?

I'm aware of mp2p.eu, Sportszone etc. but quality is really hit & miss and I'd like to do better if at all possible.

meatsack

Ward Prentice (10)
If you're traveling Riptide, most decent hotel/motels will have foxtel so no dramas there. If you're backpacking/couch-surfing tell us what towns you'll be in and we can try and find you rugby friendly pubs in that part of oz. Otherwise it sounds like you're already aware of the best 'alternatives'.

Riptide

Dave Cowper (27)
If you're traveling Riptide, most decent hotel/motels will have foxtel so no dramas there. If you're backpacking/couch-surfing tell us what towns you'll be in and we can try and find you rugby friendly pubs in that part of oz. Otherwise it sounds like you're already aware of the best 'alternatives'.

Cheers! I feared as much. Thanks!

jay-c

Ron Walden (29)
call me a conspiracy theorist but hows channel nine buying the rights under direction from the nrl who they r in bed with to purposely destroy any chance of rugby gettin free to air coverage>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.