• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

France vs Wallabies, EOYT 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
Clear skies and minus a few degrees - Brumbies players will be right at home. These are good conditions for the Wallabies - much better than we could have hoped given the forecasts a week ago.

kambah mick

Chris McKivat (8)
From what I've seen of the Stade, it doesn't get very greasy which is what worries the wobbs. Cold shouldn't worry them, although it will add to the culture shock for the returning Reds players next week!
I'm not too worried about Traille versus Cooper in this game, sure he runs hard but he has almost zero acceleration and zero deviation from his line. This gives Cooper plenty of time to set himself in defence, it's when he has minimal time to get set that he gets into most trouble.

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
I think this match will show what the Wallabies are made of.

Just think - RWC, 5th match in a row which is probably a Semi-Final, and could be against France. This is ideal preparation. I know I know I hate talking about the RWC like it's the only thing living for these days but I've come to accept that is just the way things are for the next 12months until Deans is sacked.

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
I think this match will show what the Wallabies are made of.

Just think - RWC, 5th match in a row which is probably a Semi-Final, and could be against France. This is ideal preparation. I know I know I hate talking about the RWC like it's the only thing living for these days but I've come to accept that is just the way things are for the next 12months until Deans is sacked.

I hope you are right.

They need to take a leaf out of the Boks book and front up physically.

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Unfortunately I'm gonna miss the live chat cos I've got some mates coming around (who had better be bringing coffee) but I'm feeling reasonably good.

I'll agree with Reddy, this is actually an important match and I don't want to come back in here depressed and lamenting how we didn't execute the game plan and died wondering, as it were.

CARN THE WALABIES!!! Wobs by 8!

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
it isnt on my comp just asks if i want a reminder

JOC (James O'Connor) to AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) for a great try

S120

Chris McKivat (8)
Lovely play from Quade, JOC (James O'Connor) and AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) after a good lineout win. Great start.

7-0, AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) try, JOC (James O'Connor) conversion.

S120

Chris McKivat (8)
For fuck's sake. Even if JOC (James O'Connor) kicks the rest of his attempts tonight, Barnes should be our kicker.

S120

Chris McKivat (8)
This is ridiculous. What are we supposed to do when there's that much pressure in a scrum? It's going to fold up or collapse at some point.

S120

Chris McKivat (8)
Bryce Lawrence is taking a fucking age to call the engage. What does he expect is going to happen with that much of a pause.

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Can someone punch Bryce Lawrence in the head? Or maybe the laser that was on JOC (James O'Connor) could fix his eyesight (both ways)

Status
Not open for further replies.