• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Force vs Reds - S15 Round 12 - 4 May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Can't get to the game but the online match trackers suggests the Reds have given away a shitload of penalties.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
I love how Marto says SNK shouldnt have passed out the back like that, if it was Quade he'd probably say something more like "hey thats just the way he plays, he takes risks, it didnt come off but thats just him".

Yep, that is the offensive sound that eminates from the big screen at Stadium Jarse.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Tapuai needs to start doing a lot more. Almost ready to call for Fainga'a at 12 and CFS at 13.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Finally the Red machine has worken up.

Are they jet lagged from the trip to the other side of the country for the local Derby?

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Reds backs joined that last maul before it moved off the line of the lineout!!! It a real tactic of theirs!!

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Only caught the last 2 minutes of the half but is the score a fair indication of the game, or just resolute Force defence? Hope the Force can continue on in the next half!!

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Force in the side in that final maul?

Both sides have been doing this all game (Reds a few times in succession) and the ref seems oblivious to this rule. Marto approves "if you can get away with it", I assume this makes it what he would call a technical penalty.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Stats very similar at half time. This match could go either way in the second stanza.

Badger coming back could be the inspiration for the Force.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Both sides have been doing this all game (Reds a few times in succession) and the ref seems oblivious to this rule. Marto approves "if you can get away with it", I assume this makes it what he would call a technical penalty.

Not if the opposition to the Reds committed the "technical penalty".

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Reck it Rory to come on in the second half and smash some heads.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.