• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Force vs Reds - S15 Round 12 - 4 May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
I expect the Reds to have a fairly easy win. I am not a fan of the Force (nor Rebels') scrum. The Force this week appear to be stronger in the front row, but they are particularly weak in the locks imo and the backrow is decidedly overrated. Where's Cottrill? And I have to say that Browm has been going better lately than he has for a long time.

I also don't understand Foley continuing to ignore CTM. Starting to look like there might be some behind-the-scenes issues as suggested above.

T

tranquility

I expect the Reds to have a fairly easy win. I am not a fan of the Force (nor Rebels') scrum. The Force this week appear to be stronger in the front row, but they are particularly weak in the locks imo and the backrow is decidedly overrated. Where's Cottrill? And I have to say that Browm has been going better lately than he has for a long time.

I also don't understand Foley continuing to ignore CTM. Starting to look like there might be some behind-the-scenes issues as suggested above.

Why did CTM league career stall?

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Easy to pass judgement on team selections but I guess we need to see what goes on, on the training paddock to understand how they are justified. Some blokes may just not be putting in outside of game day.

Nervous as hell over this game.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
The other thing is that some players and coaches just don't work together. Foley might not see in CTM things he wants in his outside backs.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
What a surprise. "Greg Martin gives it a thumbs up" says Foxtel

"I reckon you should get two points for going close" says Marto when the TMO turns it down.

What a complete drongo.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
The visuals on the big screen are OK at Stadium Jarse.

Problem with the sound from the big screen.
There is a whining moronic clown sound coming from the speakers from time to time.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
G'day Mr Jarse, your jovial Scottish uncle sends his regards. Looking a bit pale lately, but still fit enough to stay up for the match!

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
Some very solid defence from the Force so far. Good numbers to the collisions, putting enough pressure on the ball to not give away penalties, and not missing many tackles.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Almighty tackle from Gill! Loving the physical stuff of this game. As I did the defensive effort of the Highlanders in the last game.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
21 minutes gone and the first points go to the Home team.

Force 3 Red 0

This is going to be another tough game and like most of the rest in this round could go to the wire.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
I love how Marto says SNK shouldnt have passed out the back like that, if it was Quade he'd probably say something more like "hey thats just the way he plays, he takes risks, it didnt come off but thats just him".

Status
Not open for further replies.