• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Force v crusaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Are we going to see a Kings like win at the death now that the Saders (TWTF) have the scrum feed?

16000 crowd. Good effort.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Crikey. In many games that would have been a penalty at that ruck, which could have cost them the game.

Oh well, you gotta take the good with the bad. Great defensive effort from the boys in Blue.

Tonights results just go to show that you can take nothing for granted in this years Super Rugby competition.

hazzaj

Alfred Walker (16)
Good work Force! Deserved the win, great defensive effort.

Reffing has been very poor so far. TMO, AR and Refs have been very bad.

SaderCheif

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Well done to the force, held tough. Well, Aussie conference dominated us this weekend. Makes it more interesting I guess. I'll just go sob myself too sleep.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
How is it that the Force just play better against the Crusaders?

Every team has another team that they always seem to play bloody well against. Ours is the Crusaders. The us for the Rebels? We've lost 3 or 4 that we "should" have won (based on bookie odds).

FilthRugby

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
That was an awesome win. Well done Force. Some awesome hits Ed Stubbs! Though Rory Walton had an awesome debut! They have a lot of potential the Force. They just need to keep it going!

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
16,000 isn't good for a Crusaders game in Perth. In previous years (2011, 2010) I am pretty sure we sold out of tickets. (So ~19-20k).

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Liked what Ed Stubbs, Junior Rasolea and Rory Walton brought to the game, albeit it wasn't perfect but would love to see Junior continue playing at outside centre, and Stubbs in the back 3

Ryphon

Allen Oxlade (6)
Just got back - few Saders boys but the crowd really rallied in the last 10. Proud of the Sea. Now to watch the replay!

Status
Not open for further replies.