• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Force v crusaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Three on the team list isn't there? Only one missing. Apparently there is another relative there somewhere.

G Whitelock = 6, L Whitelock = 8, A Whitelock = 11.

hazzaj

Alfred Walker (16)
This TMO stuff is getting ridiculous. The Assistant refs are 2-5m's away, if they arent calling these decisions then they shouldnt be officiating the game!

I could be an assistant ref these days!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Bloody hell Kaplan. We saw the forward pass back here in Sydney - in real time. Why did you need to go upstairs?

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Oranges: TWTF 8 Force 16
Force:
Try SNK 3 min
J Hayward Con 4 min, PK 12 min, 25 min, 32 min

TWTF:
Try Romano 21 min
PK Bleyendaal 18 min

Happy

Alex Ross (28)
I think the AR did call the forward pass when it happened because I saw his hand go straight to his microphone switch, but Kaplan let play go until the "try" and then checked it.

Maybe he doesn't trust James Leckie (at least I think it is Leckie)

hazzaj

Alfred Walker (16)
I think the AR did call the forward pass when it happened because I saw his hand go straight to his microphone switch, but Kaplan let play go until the "try" and then checked it.

Maybe he doesn't trust James Leckie (at least I think it is Leckie)

That's even worse!

If they can only go two phases back as well, was the crusaders player not tackled when he played the ball? IMO it was 3 phases to the forward pass.

I'm all for the TMO but I think its slowing down the game massively because the 'AR's aren't making calls.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Down to only two Whitelocks now. Adam has been replaced by Zac Guildford.

McCalman off replaced by Alcock: Force.

Status
Not open for further replies.