• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Force v Blues, Round 13, 21 May 2016, NIB Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Two good performances by NZ teams so far this round. Unfortunately it's now time for the Shambles to bumble around for 80 minutes.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
Winning form is good form. I have summoned up a storm from Neptunes backside to get us home. I'll be the guy sitting behind the goals in the poncho covering my beers rain hail or shine.

Rain and hail, but no shine.

M

Moono75

1463825672152.jpg
not as cold as a swim in Wellington harbour

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Rugby Match Abandoned at Halftime

--SANZAR--

Tonight's rugby match between the Auckland Blues and the Western Force has been abandoned at halftime.

Blues win 17-3.

An anonymous phone call was placed to SANZAR recommending immediate match abandonment.

grahamhenry_zps521dab57.jpg

"The weather forecast is for inclement weather therefore in the interests of player safety I thought it best to recommend immediate match abandonment. Plus Charlie's in the bin."

zer0

John Thornett (49)
I'm not commenting as I don't want to jinx my mob. I bashed the Shambles just before kick off and they played reasonably well in the first half.

If I compliment them they'll probably turn to sh*t. If I bash them again they may play better. Or go to sh*t. Therefore, I reason it's best to pull a Switzerland and do nothing while hoping for things to continue as is.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
I scheduled some quoting to do at game time so I didn't have to watch the train wreck that is the Western Farce. Just came out at half time to grab a drink and pissed myself laughing.

Thanks fuck there's MotoGP qualifying on in an hour. No fuckin Kiwis to beat us at that (ignoring the fact that the lone Aussie will qualify ~16th if you can call that winning).

zer0

John Thornett (49)
WTF is Luatua doing trying to pivot round and slide sideways to secure the ball? Just leaves you vulnerable to errors like that. If he had to slide it should've been back towards his own line.

Status
Not open for further replies.