• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Fantasy Super rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
I see he's in your team, but he's not kicking, hence my preference for Steyn.

Source? He's basically a 90% kicker where as Cruden is about 75%.

His real points come from joining the line in attack and knowing when to in defence. I think the toss up between him and Carter is what will decide if this is a good week for me or not.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
I'm going with:

Tamifuna, Franks (Sio)
Elliot (Moore)
Whitelock, Vant Leven (Kimlin)
Todd (c), Fardy, Read
Hougaard (TKB)
Serfontain, Crotty (Aki)
Marshall, Mogg, Leliafano

Bloody tough I reckon.....

Phil

Chris McKivat (8)
For what it's worth,my team is:

Tameifuna,Franks(Kruger)
Moore(Chiiliboy)
Whitelock,Kimlin(Clarke)
G.Whitelock,Todd,Messam(J.Potgeiter)
Hougaard(Ellis)
Carter(c)(Lilo)
Engelbrecht,Kuridrani(Ngatai)
Marshall,Speight,Masaga(Rathbone)

Good luck to all,guys.

HAZZA'S BARMY ARMY

Bob McCowan (2)
Source? He's basically a 90% kicker where as Cruden is about 75%.

His real points come from joining the line in attack and knowing when to in defence. I think the toss up between him and Carter is what will decide if this is a good week for me or not.

"Anscombe's goal-kicking was also deemed a factor in his selection although Rennie confirmed first-five Aaron Cruden would start the semi-final as the Chiefs' goal-kicker.
"Both are keen to kick, both want the responsibility, which is great from our point of view because went you go into these big games you want people stepping up.
"Aaron's assured us he will kick better than he did last time against the Blues and he has kicked really well in big games under pressure. You want your key playmaker keen to take responsibility."
http://www.stuff.co.nz/waikato-time...7/Experience-wins-Horrell-starting-No-12-spot

HSM

Allen Oxlade (6)
HSM Spies out, Aki on the bench. Nice idea to go against the stream, hope it works for you

Cheers for pointing that out, I have swapped Spies out for J Potgieter and Aki for Kuridrani. Also Fardy out for Latimer. Most of my selections are pretty standard, just looking for a few points of difference where possible.

namtrak

Johnnie Wallace (23)
411 points for the round
6th GGR
136th overall

Pretty happy with all of that. Also into the final of our paid league. $$ up for grabs there. Found last week really hard to pick a team for some reason, and it was a couple of last minute changes that gave me a real boost.

First draft this week

Sio Smith
Moore
Clarke Kimlin
Smith Messam Latimer
Kerr-Barlow
Cruden
Ngatai Kuridrani
Mogg Speight Masaga

Im gonna concentrate on the certainties first - I reckon there are 8 or 9. Then look at 80 minute players next.

namtrak

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Left 120 points on the bench, that's the risk of trying to differ from the crowd yet still win :p

Know how your feel - still kicking myself for leaving 132 on the bench a few weeks ago in a last minute decision, would have me crack the top 50. Ah well

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
My team is this, but just waiting on the availability of Clarke, Masaga etc.

Scott Sio, Toby Smith
Stephen Moore
Craig Clarke, Brodie Retallick
Scott Fardy, Liam Messam, George Smith
Tawera Kerr-Barlow
Christian Lealiifano
Tevita Kuridrani, Charlie Ngatai
Lelia Masaga, Henry Speight, Andrew Horrell

Chiefton

Herbert Moran (7)
Barring any changes my team is as follows

B.Tameifuna, S.Sio (T.Smith)
S.Moore (H.Elliot)
C.Clarke, B.Retallick (S.Carter)
L.Messam, T.Latimer, G.Smith (B.Mowen)
T.Kerr-Barlow (N.White)
A.Cruden (C.Lealiifano)
T.Kuridrani, B.Aki/C.Ngatai
H.Speight, J.Mogg, L.Masaga (C.Rathbone)

namtrak

Johnnie Wallace (23)
I think this week will boil down to

Smith v Taumafuina
Retallick v Kimlin
Latimer v Cane v Mowen
Cruden v Lealifano
Mogg v Horrell

And I reckon those selections come down to how you think the game will be played and how it will pan out

namtrak

Johnnie Wallace (23)
I also suspect it will be made more interesting if Fox shift some of the players into their correct positions.

At the moment there are only 2 starting centres from last weeks games available as centres Ngatai and Kuridrani. I think we might find Horrell and Lealifano shifted into centres for the GF.

Likewise Anscombe into outside backs, Vant Leven into the backrow, Kimlin into the backrow.

namtrak

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Just read that Latimer and Cane are split down the middle, with Latimer likely to start again.

Likewise Tamafuina and Afeaki are split, with a hint that Afeaki might start this week.

Personally Ive preferred 80 minute players all year, but I think they will be harder to find this week.

Edit :) Latimer and Tamafuina starting

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
What the......... is Aki on the bench & most of the starting centres are not in the comp as centres. o_O

Thinking that this week is going to come down to who gets left on the bench......

Status
Not open for further replies.