• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Fantasy Rugby Draft 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
I have Cory Jane who is currently injured but obviously has the potential to be very good when he comes back from Injury. I also have two other outside backs on a bye. Anyone want to take a punt on Cory and trade me one of their semi-decent reserve OB's?

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I'm raising the white flag this week. Can't keep up with the injuries and my players on a bye.

Shees

Jimmy_Crouch

Ken Catchpole (46)
I am getting pumped. Not happy about missing out on NMS to ACT Gauchos who is winning the bloody thing. Couldn't even tell you who I picked up to be behind him on the wavier wire.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Yes, it's over the last 3 rounds of the regular comp. The top 2 from each conference play a couple of semis and then a final in round 18

ACT Gaucho

Frank Row (1)
Cheers mate, congrats on the final too. It was a close final and in the end the winner is just the luckier one. I was worried West would go bananas against the sunwolves as all blues players should have. Fun season everyone, hope we can do it again next year

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
If it’s happening I’d get involved.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.