• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Fantasy Rugby Draft 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Had another draft that I missed last night. My team is much stronger in that one. Maybe note taking part in the draft will be the best thing for my.

TheKing

Colin Windon (37)
I got to pick first, so I assembled a pretty fair team until I had to let autopick take over for dinner.

15. Damian McKenzie
14. Waisake Naholo
11. Julian Savea

13. Jesse Kriel
12. Tevita Kuridrani

10. Aaron Cruden

9. Nick Frisby

8. Stephen Luatua
7. Jaco Kriel

5. Brodie Rettalick

1-3: Cheetahs front row

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
Typical, one of my outside backs ruled out 2 hours before a match they go on to score 83 points in.

Does that mean one of my substitutes takes his place in the team or do i just lose a player altogether?

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Typical, one of my outside backs ruled out 2 hours before a match they go on to score 83 points in.

Does that mean one of my substitutes takes his place in the team or do i just lose a player altogether?

Yeah that's rough. I'm against you this round by the way. No idea about the auto substitutes, I know Foxsports does it

chiraag

Larry Dwyer (12)
Was pretty happy with my score of 201 for round 2, but just had to be going up against KOB, the only other team in the league to score higher!

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Was pretty happy with my score of 201 for round 2, but just had to be going up against KOB, the only other team in the league to score higher!

I know, just unlucky that I was loaded up with 'Canes. I've got ACT Gaucho this week who is the only other player with 2/2.

ACT Gaucho

Frank Row (1)
I know, just unlucky that I was loaded up with 'Canes. I've got ACT Gaucho this week who is the only other player with 2/2.

Best of luck mate, should be a cracker of a match up. Really banking on the Chiefs holding the Canes in check. I guess we will know the likely outcome of our matchup as soon as the first game of the weekend is over!

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Anyone challenged by logging in? I can't seem to get past that loggin page. It ain't doing anything once I press loggin.

I've tried the computer on chrome and explorer and now the phone. Doesn't work on any.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Best of luck mate, should be a cracker of a match up. Really banking on the Chiefs holding the Canes in check. I guess we will know the likely outcome of our matchup as soon as the first game of the weekend is over!

My luck had to run out at some stage, I've got both the binned players so my score is going fast in the wrong direction right now!

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
I've actually recovered well but I made a bit of a boo boo. I meant to sub in Am (who scored 23) for Coetzee because he is on the bench. I'm now hoping for him to come off the bench and make a big impact!!

Status
Not open for further replies.