• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Fantasy Rugby Draft 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

I missed last year but am keen this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
I'm keen to defend my title.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chiraag

Larry Dwyer (12)
Any chance we can move the draft to Wednesday perhaps?? Thursday's not really possible for me any more....

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
No chance on this end. Thursday night is my best night.

We have our ten teams people - it means we are official!

Make sure you check your connection in advance so that you know the draft will work (there's a "Test Draft Connection" button on the page).

Big development in the comp this year that it is gone from game week lock, to game lock. Basically means you can muddle with your team right up until 5 mins before kick off which is great if there's a late injury.

All systems go. Looking forward to seeing you online Thursday night. Unless, like last year, I forget.

TheKing

Colin Windon (37)
Devastated - looks like your League is full. I was keen to try it out this year.

10 teams seems pretty small but I guess the player pool couldn't support many more

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Doesn't matter if you can't make the draft as it auto allocates players based on the rankings and your team requirements. Sometimes not taking park works well for people.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
I've drawn 8th spot in the draft. Better than 10th, where I was last year, but still not great.

Anyone done a depth chart by position? Thinking I should have.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
I'm doing another one on Sunday night. Think I need to do some homework. My plan fell apart and I'm not sure how I'll go.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
I felt the same last year and managed to come back. A couple of days latter and I feel much better about my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.