• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

England vs Wales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
goddamn, so jews and gypsies are the same thing?

somethingf_zpspdjfawja.gif

man, I thought they were like hippies in caravans or some shit

Hot Cox on Fire I need to get off the island more

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
All point made here are good. I said after rwc gatland needs to change gatlandball to allow back row to play wider. Can't persist having all three chop tackling themselves to death round the breakdown. We cant use the talent we have out wide without support. They constantly have to come back inside or get isolated and we give away a penalty. When we did it in last 10 we were devastating

I too am gutted to say it but I feel that gatland either changes warbs role or his days are done and we play tips.

This 6n too close to rwc to judge gatlands plans but he's no fool. We ll see in Autumn whether he's managed to change

Certainly wouldn't want to see Wales in France situation. We've been there. S funny in light of above conversation that the nadir of welsh rugby is called the Gyppocaust.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Itoje. Fark me. Machine.

England's lock stocks look pretty frightening to me. They have some serious depth now.

If they can add some speed at openside this will be a pack that scares me plenty. Kvesic is apparently the bomb. Eddie will add speed for when they play South of the equator. Look out.

Wales Fan

Alfred Walker (16)
Pointless exercise for both sides, but they'll still get a sell-out crowd paying top dollar.
If they use it to blood some fringe players it could be useful, but if it's the usual suspects just battering each other then pointless.
I'd rather play a warm up in NZ if they need a run out.

Status
Not open for further replies.