• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Dan Carter out of cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
So you're basing this opinion formed by your kid while at high school 5 years ago - bravo. If people were to judge everyone based on how they were at high school we'd all just be testosterone charged little shits with no regard for authority.

I have met Cooper a number of times and found him to be nothing but humble and genuine, especially in the last couple of years. It's called growing up and Cooper is doing just that.

I call it how I see it Ripper, they say first impressions are everything, it won't take much to change that but for now it still stands. Don't put words in my mouth, I said my opinion was based on what I had seen and heard from him, in fact it was just this year that I saw him and unlike previous years he didn't think I was worth the time of day, nor the 30 or so school kids who looked up to him and were just trying to get autographs or a handshake with their favourite player.

It's an internet forum, people are bound to have differing views on people's personalities, some justified, some not. I presented my opinion on the guy and if that's so wrong just because he plays for the wallabies and they are immune from criticism than so be it.

J

Jay

it sux thats carters out

but surely now it gives the abs a chance to revert to type and make a wacky selection in their backline like they usually do in world cups

bringing cruden into the squad is a smokescreen

is leon mcdonald still playing somewhere...i think he played a game at 5/8 once........

my prediction...kill two aces with one selection and bring dagg into 5/8 with mills at the back...thereby nullifying a genuine attacking threat that is dagg.....

other great moments in ab wold cup selections:

kieran crowley (aka the worlds slowest full back) in 91 (while inga tuigamala sat on the sidelines....until theey gave inga a game in the 3/4th play off - yes we won that !)
cullen at centre and wilson at full back in 99
leon macdonald at centre (in for umanga) at 03 (hello nonu)

SBW at 10. They wanna cram him in somewhere.

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
Have you met the guy before, that is certainly not the description I would give him.

No light, I'm only going on what the people on here who have met him have said.

You're the first I've heard come out with such a negative personal assessment.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Slade is 1st V. The only way Cruden will be getting game time, or even on the bench, is after injury to Slade and Weepu. They are just being prudent by having a backup in case it all goes completely disastrous this weekend or next.

MajorlyRagerly

Trevor Allan (34)
All the signs in NZ point to Richie being out as well.

Thus, whoever wisn the SA vs Aus qtr this weekend should pretty much so coast the rest of the world cup!

Bit of extra spice for your boys this weekend!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
MR,

The herd of cats would be well and truly locked inside the pidgeon coop if that were true.

The "It's all under control" comments from Hansen yesterday would worry me if I was a Man of Darkness.

How often are these words used to cover up that things are well and truly out of control?

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
Am I the only one who would be more worried seeing Cruden on an opposition teamsheet than Slade?

Sir Arthur Higgins

Alan Cameron (40)
Slade is 1st V. The only way Cruden will be getting game time, or even on the bench, is after injury to Slade and Weepu. They are just being prudent by having a backup in case it all goes completely disastrous this weekend or next.

......but he's on the bench! the little dwarf could light the game up if he gets on in the final 10-15

Status
Not open for further replies.