• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Crusaders Vs Rebels: Saturday July 9 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Wft. My pre-match prediction of 65-10 looked ominously conservative after about 3 seconds.

You knew after last week’s humbling by the Chiffs that the Crusaderps would come out with blood and metal in the mouth.

Unfortunately for the Rebels, the Cantabs also had murder, death, execution and yet more murder on the brain.

ps OH HI GUYZ EVERYONE ENJOYING THE RUGYBY THIS WEEKEND?
gest8_zps76271159.gif

ca5cdd0a-fa98-462f-9455-71496a6b1008_zps4617ea91.gif

Scooter

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Hodge and Naivalu two of the positives all year. Naivalu made two great runs one for Stirzaker's try and one in the lead up to his try.

More injuries this week. Will the Rebels need to call up anyone from the G&GR forum so we can field 23 players v Reds on Friday night?

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
KevinO and I will be up in Brisvegas next week for the Reds match. i'll make sure to bring my boots.

Fairly certain Mike is done for the season. We should get Jones and Timani back, perhaps Inman.

AFL_Converted

Charlie Fox (21)
I do like Naivalu.
Trying to find a positive here.
I'll back that up. Thought he was good. Reid in defense seemed solid too but there were so many missed tackles I may have missed some.

Other positive, we have no more kiwi sides to get flogged by this year. Only the Reds.

Status
Not open for further replies.