• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Crusaders Vs Rebels: Saturday July 9 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
01658434.jpg

BAH GAWD THEY ARE BROKEN IN HALF

THOSE MEN HAVE FAMILIES

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
The Rebels turned up to play 7's. Should have brought the other 8 players with them too.

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
It honestly looks like the Rebels have 10 players out there. They're not competing at the rucks yet there are still giant holes in their defence.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
PSA: Terminator 2 is on channel 406 (movie package is free for a little bit).
Might be worth watching.
Also FP3 for the Formula 1 is on @ 6:45pm (I think)

Scooter

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Horrible, time for TT to go. 50 points at home against last week and thiss week the Saders will score 100. ARU can't protect him no more.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

If TT goes can he take Jack Debreczeni with him? Had a terrible season. When we were finally on attack why would he try and put in a grubber kick? And even then he missed the ball.

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
If TT goes can he take Jack Debreczeni with him? Had a terrible season. When we were finally on attack why would he try and put in a grubber kick? And even then he missed the ball.
Cause his scared to get tackled

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Poor line & length from the rebels, allowing RS Crotty to pick the gaps in the field, get past the covers & have the ball run away for 4. Crusaders 2/64 (the 2 wickets are rebels tries)

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)
Even when the Rebels are getting flogged off the park conceding more than a point a minute, they still look more like scoring tries than the Reds do.

Status
Not open for further replies.