• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

CAS Rugby 2024

Mule

Sydney Middleton (9)
IMG_2183.jpeg
Approaching half time….

WLF3

Watty Friend (18)
Barker win a tight one at Death Valley. 28/26
Wow Rod, another belter at Death Valley.
Yet another epitome of how school boy rugby is the best of all to watch IMO.
Both sides exhausted each other.
As a Waves supporter it hurt that we dropped the last ball, 5 out, and unmarked, but then again Barker have also had their share over the years of being pipped at the post.

Trust you enjoyed it ;)

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
Wow Rod, another belter at Death Valley.
Yet another epitome of how school boy rugby is the best of all to watch IMO.
Both sides exhausted each other.
As a Waves supporter it hurt that we dropped the last ball, 5 out, and unmarked, but then again Barker have also had their share over the years of being pipped at the post.

Trust you enjoyed it ;)
Hi WLF. I am glad to see you still on the chat. Sadly I was not at the game. On hols in NZ doing a bit of skiing. Over the years these two teams and never far apart. I agree with you, schoolboy rugby is the best to watch. This game shows that next weeks game at Knox will be a cracker. A 3 way tie for the Plume Shield is not out of the question, but of course I am hoping for an outright win at Barker in 2 weeks time.

Waverlian2024

Stan Wickham (3)
After Cranbrook's performance today they could do Waverley and Knox a huge favour next week. They're at home, I see Cranbrook winning in a tight one.

Regards,

Derrick