• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2024

Dr Riding

Bob McCowan (2)
Any word about gregs rugby this year, seen them have some interesting results in preseason against CAS and ISA opposition. Will be interesting to see them go up against aloys this weekend.

Even though Gregs is a league team I can still see them wiping the floor with bottom of the barrel CAS teams such as Aloys. Obviously they will get outclassed by the better CAS teams like Knox and Barker.

Anyone watched this video sent out to all the Cranbrook boys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4JRlliulog&t=3s

Thought it was quite well put together. Even if Cranbrook finishes last on the rugby ladder I think their AV club is finishing first in the CAS. Should be interesting to see how the crowd influences Stannies/Cranbrook. Given the injuries I'd still have to pick Stannies to win but should be interesting to see how it plays out.

Unfortunately won't be there as refereeing the Oakhill 2s game.

Cheers,
Arthur

WLF3

Watty Friend (18)
Barker +12
Oakhill +7
Augs +7
Cranbrook +5
Gregs +15
Trinity +3
Waves have their no 1 Prop back this week, VJAY, after a few weeks off, and after a week back v Auggies for their 2 other key forwards, they are aiming to get set for the CAS comp which starts shortly. All things being equal and with no massive rain effect ,here we go.

Barker by 14
Waves by 18
Auggies by 10
Cranbrook by 10
Gregs by 7
Trinity by 6.

Good luck to all the boys!