• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

CAS Rugby 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rugbyman123

watch out for the comeback of Tom Chamberlain at second row for waverley this weekend, keen to ravage after terrible knee injuries the past year

M

monst1

will the bald eagle play any game time this week for waverley 1sts? or sit his baldness on the bench

R

rugbyman123

apparently waverley 1sts have a teenage model playing on the wing from the u16s?

HiTh

Stan Wickham (3)
does anyone know about the pale number 14 from waverley? i heard big raps on him but i was at the game on saturday with a few fellow barker oldboys, and he made a lot of blunders, at one stage falling flat on his face, looks to be a definite weakness

W

waves

The CAS selectors obviously thought enough of Sio to run him in the CAS seconds last year( for 1 game) while he was still an under 16. The only under 16 to get a game with opens.Perhaps they remembered that they'd played his brother Scott in the CAS 2nds 2 years in a row when in his final year he went on to play NSW 2s,Australia As and then toured with Australian Schools.Would have definitely played Australian u 20s this year for 2nd year ( and may still do) if not for injurys. Not bad for CAS 2nds.

Pat is as good as his brother but is young for year 12 but I'd be surprised if there is netter CAS Nos 8 around .Brett Johnson Knox might challenge if not injured and playing 8.

Scott Sio played U16s in 2007 South Harbour and CAS u16s at number 8 made the move to prop in 2008.

The only two I can think of playing U16 and Open Rugby are;

Damon Anderson 07, 08 CAS 1s (Cranbrook)
Sam Talakai 07,08,09 CAS 2s & 1s (Waverley)

Anybody have lineups for the weekends fixture ?

N

nonymous

cranbrook by 60+ with the backrow sure to dominate.,.. especially the 7 fark hes a gun

B

baldingwingforward

cranbrook by 60+ with the backrow sure to dominate.,.. especially the 7 fark hes a gun

Is there a typo in there nonymous? Don't you mean Cranbrook to get beaten by 60+?

Actually don't think it will be that bad - still niot sure how they managed to leak 58 points against Trinity?! Knox to win but not by that many.

Constantine

Stan Wickham (3)
Waves actually I did mean Pat Sio was the only under 16, last year to play opens but thanks for the reminder about Anderson ans Talakai. 2 class CAS players both v dominant in their respective postions. Anderson certainly entertaining to watch ( apologies to any front rowers who just love to watch the scrum reset time and again).

Based on last week and don't believe there were any injuries:
Trinity 1st xv
1.C Orr
2 Morsello
3.Satiu
4 Hazell
5 H Orr
6.Cook
7.Mae
8 Sio
9 Jones
10. Debreczeni
11.Pack/Clark
12Logan
13Clark/Koroi
14 Ryan/ Clark
15 Clunies-Ross

T

the beast

Scott Sio played U16s in 2007 South Harbour and CAS u16s at number 8 made the move to prop in 2008.

The only two I can think of playing U16 and Open Rugby are;

Damon Anderson 07, 08 CAS 1s (Cranbrook)
Sam Talakai 07,08,09 CAS 2s & 1s (Waverley)

Anybody have lineups for the weekends fixture ?
Waves what do you think of the Waverley forward pack without Ingram-Melsom and who would you bring in to keep his position warm?

L

LucyMiller

I can see the cranbrook boys coming out hard after a rough defeat against the trinity lads
wouldnt be surprised if i saw a very tightly contested match,
strike me down, but i sense a slight chance of brook coming up victorious
i suggest knox should watch their backs

W

waves

Waves what do you think of the Waverley forward pack without Ingram-Melsom and who would you bring in to keep his position warm?

Will be a tough game for Waverley injury ridden year up to date backs against the walls but no doubt they will be told by coaches to come out Aggressive and bash Trinity something they've done for the past 5-6 years.

Expect a massive game from Patterson, Talakai and Johnson current CAS boys they will have to play out of their skin to win this match.

I think Waverley will be quietly confident after Ingram-Melsons set back Trinity will be a little more confident about the loss leaving Waverley with nothing to lose this week.

Tight game everyones backing Trinity so ill go Waverley by 3.

T

the beast

Who will replace Ingram-Melsom and what's happened to the other CAS reps from last year?

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
Waves actually I did mean Pat Sio was the only under 16, last year to play opens but thanks for the reminder about Anderson ans Talakai. 2 class CAS players both v dominant in their respective postions. Anderson certainly entertaining to watch ( apologies to any front rowers who just love to watch the scrum reset time and again).

Based on last week and don't believe there were any injuries:
Trinity 1st xv
1.C Orr
2 Morsello
3.Satiu
4 Hazell
5 H Orr
6.Cook
7.Mae
8 Sio
9 Jones
10. Debreczeni
11.Pack/Clark
12Logan
13Clark/Koroi
14 Ryan/ Clark
15 Clunies-Ross

Cam Orr in the front row?

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
I realise there are a lot of young people using the schoolboy threads but please refrain from making outlandish comments about a certain player or making outlandish criticisms, because they appear to be either artificial boosting of a team mate or oneself or a gee-up.

No doubt I would have got up to such mischief myself had the internet been going when I was a teenager, but if there is a lot of it we may have to delete threads to stop what we think is internet graffiti.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.