• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Brumbies vs Waratahs - 2011R06

Status
Not open for further replies.

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
So the Tahs take off Cliff Palu, who has been their best player. I cannot believe this. No wait I can, its the Tahs.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Game plan - every time you get a turn over / half break / advantage you aimlessly kick it to nowhere or the opposition and then concede 50m. Can't see it catching on.

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
Cross over in the corner after a Kurtley break! The Tahs really do not deserve this if they win it, but you can hardly say the Brumbies do too.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
Kafer: "Fainifo didn't know what to do"

I think there are 30 players out there that don't know what they're doing.

BTW you know the little voices we hear oviously from the touchies, I swear there was one about 2mins ago when the Ponies were on attack that said "Blue 5 offside" and then the Ponies knock on and Tahs immediately kick the ball down 45m and its play on

Are the Refs selectively listening to the touchies to make calls/give advantages?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
The attempted grubber was not the option in that much traffic. Tahs gift 3 pointer though. Gilbert slots it - 22-15 to Tahs

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
Great counter rucking from the Tahs. Their defense is possibly the only things I've been impressed with tonight.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
Decent defence by Tahs. Christian really adds something to the Brumbies, but support play is very poor once he makes a (half) break

Status
Not open for further replies.