• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Brumbies vs Waratahs - 2011R06

Status
Not open for further replies.

wobbly

Fred Wood (13)
That's fucked for the Tahs but draw probably fairest result.

Beale is a freak. Great vision with both tries.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Now Timani looks like he might have got it - and given!!! Tahs win a shocker. Kick to come - 29-22 to Tahs.
What an ugly piece of crap game that was.
Did the Tahs deserve to win? Not really, but neither did the Brumbies.
Both these teams have some real issues to sort out.

louie

Desmond Connor (43)
Did the Brumbies, though? They were no better.

they tired to play an up tempo game and tried to score tires. Tahs just kicked the thing and hoped for the best.

Tahs bore the crap out of me. They have a great roster of players and do nothing with it.

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
To be fair louie, the Tahs tried to spin it wide in the early stages, but didn't seem to make any headway there. In the end, it was the pick and drive where they looked at their best and it ultimately won them the match. I agree, it wasn't pretty to watch, but 4 points aren't too bad to get from a crap performance.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
they tired to play an up tempo game and tried to score tires. Tahs just kicked the thing and hoped for the best.

Tahs bore the crap out of me. They have a great roster of players and do nothing with it.

Yep. Brumbies did try, but failed to execute. Tahs are mind-numbing at times. But you don't get 4 points for artistic component - it aint synchronised swimming!!

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
Geez can some of you guys get an avatar picture? It's really driving me nuts.

Who are the Waratahs taking on next week? I hope it is someone decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.